The Roommate

She sat there on the edge of the bed, wondering if she should try and coax the man in the other room. She found him interesting, but there was also something just below the water's surface. He didn't seem like the type of man to hide something, but it seemed like he was always trying to keep himself in check. She has been around the man for about a month now, and hasn't seen him with any other females. She knew that he wasn't into men, but she couldn't place her finger on what was causing him to be on guard all the time. She tried making advances and he always acknowledged and changed the subject, but every time there was a spark of a deep fire that would burn in his eyes. She decided that today would be the day that she would make an all out push. She grabbed her black lace bra, and slid her 32D breasts into place as she hooked it together. She grabbed the matching black lace panties and slid into them as she heard the man in the next room shift on the couch. It wasn’t the looks of the man that made her do these things, but the mystery behind the flame of a tribal fire that burned in the eyes of the young man.  She had planned for this day, weeks in advance. She knew how to catch him off guard and decided that sooner or later he would cave into his desires. 

***

He sat on the couch watching some news about the illness spreading across the country. Nothing seemed special about this, but just under the skin he felt that something was gonna happen today. He didn’t know whether it would be good or bad, but one thing he did know was that he was horny. It had been weeks and he hadn't even masterbated in that time. His female friend had been getting bold and bolder as the weeks passed. It wasn’t that he didn’t want to fuck her, but it was the fact that he was animalistic. He didn’t plan anything when it came to sex, he would just let the burning passion in his body run wild and incinerate his partner in a blissful state of ecstasy. He knew deep down that today was gonna be a rough day. 

***

She laid in bed and proceeded to slowly rub her clit in circular motions as she fantasized about the 5’9 man. She thought about his well toned body, and the way his muscles seemed to always be taunt under his dark chocolate skin. She wanted him to dominate her in ways that her mind couldn’t come up with. She could feel herself slowly get wet as her strokes got faster and faster. Her chest heaving under the restraint of her bra. She squeezed her nipple gently as she called out his name.

***

He stood there at the door watching as she called his name and played with herself. He could smell the desire, want, and need of release through the air itself. He felt his heart start to race, and his manhood started to bulge in his jeans. He felt like his very nerves were on fire, and then nothing. He closed his eyes and let the rush and lust of weeks without touching a woman, wash over his entire body. He walked into the room with a smirk on his face and a blazing cyclone in his eyes.

***

When she heard the door swing open, she knew that she had finally won out against him. She glanced over at him, and what she saw was not the man she knew, but what could only be described  as a beast. He had a feral look in his eyes, but yet his body was calm and made no unnecessary movements. He walked to the foot of the bed and without saying anything, took his shirt off. The light bouncing off his abs and dancing over his upper torso. He grabbed her by her legs and pulled her close. She let out a yelp, as his head dipped between her thighs and he started planting kisses on her inner thighs. Finally he pulled her panties to the side and she could feel his breath against her exposed vagina. She felt his three inch tongue lick at her outer walls and slowly make its way in. She squirmed ever so slightly, and was greeted with his hands wrapping around her legs and pulling her closer to his face. His right hand came up and took a titty and kneaded it between his fingers. Stopping every so often to give a slight squeeze to her nipple. She knew she wouldn’t last long with this treatment. Masterbating with someone watching was enough to drive her crazy, but the way he ate her out, played with her titties, and using his left hand to stimulate her clit was driving her wild. Her body didn’t listen to her anymore, as she arched her back and a powerful orgasm washed over her whole body. 

***

He felt her body buck beneath his unrelenting tongue and knew her orgasm was close at hand. As her back arched off of the sheets of the queen size bed, and her mound grinded against his face. He knew that this was only the beginning. The thought crossing his mind as her vaginal juices ran down his chin. 

***

Her body now quiver with the aftershock of her powerful orgasm and her eyes closed, she knew that she had gotten in over her head. She smiled mentally, because this was exactly what she wished for.

***

He grabbed her off the bed and carried her over to the wall. He saw the look of needing in her eyes, and he knew this was gonna be fun. He put her back against the wall and lined the tip of his dick with her hole. He could still taste her on his lips, and with that realization he slid all of himself into her. The moan that left her lips reignited the fire in him. He looked in her eyes and kissed her. 

“Seems like you got your wish Alexis. Now tell me what you want the most in this world.”

“I want you to destroy me and make me yours. I want you to make me yours mind, body, and soul”

“As you wish”

He left a trail of kisses from her lips to her collarbone, and kept going to the crook in her neck. He nibbled and sucked on her neck. A low growl left his throat as her hands crept over his body. Her hands were running over his back. He slowly started pumping into her. He could hear the smack of her ass cheeks hitting up against the wall as he slowly sped up. His lips left her neck and lept onto the only titty free from the foreplay from earlier. Her moans mixing with the thud of them fucking against the wall. He could feel her heart race as she nibbled on his neck to try and suppress the moans leaving her lips. He could feel her vaginal walls tighten around his seven inch cock as he pounded harder and harder. Right before she climaxed he pulled out and bent her over the black leather chair in the corner of her room. With her snow white ass shining in the sunlight, and her pussy juices flowing down her inner thigh, He slid into her from behind. The wet slap of contact driving home that he was balls deep in her. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her hair with his right hand, and a breast in his left. The sounds of her moaning and her ass smacking against him, seemed to vibrate the very room. He heard her beg for more and to never stop the treatment that he was applying to her body. He felt her vaginal walls tighten as he shot load after load into her wet pussy. At the last second he let go of her breast and rubbed her clit, sending her bucking even harder against him. Their orgasm seemed to last forever as he slumped onto her back, and she slumped deeper into the now soaked chair. He pulled out and laid her on the bed, and kissed her passionately on the lips. Even this small act made her body shiver with aftershocks.