WHO ARE YOU?! WHO AM I?!

Yaaaaay... My first sans au story..... I just know I'm not going to finish it like the other ones lmao

________________________________________________________________

It was all just a bur...

Everything in my life before was just... gone... left blank... I couldn't see or hear... all I heard was a buzzing sound as it filled the silence around me...

.

.

.

God that sounds emo as fuck... I'm not normally the one who would monologue about what I say or hear so this is new...

"Dream...?"

Huh?... Dream? As in a dream?.. or a name? If so then who the fuck is Dream?.. and who would even name their child that? I mean.. don't get me wrong getting the name Dream would be pretty sick heheh...

"Dream?..."

God that voice sounds annoying as fuck.... though the British accent isn't that bad. Reminds me of a YouTuber I know.

"Dream!!!"

Oh great it's yelling but Finally, I see a shadow of a short person in front of my face. Who the hell is that?... they are short as fuck.... from what I can tell he is as short as a toddler.

"DREAM!!!"

GOD DAMN HE NOW SCREAMING IN MY EAR- I wake up finally as I see dark skies, the gray clouds changing different shapes as they move around the sky. I hear what seems to be battling around me feeling the soft grass on my skin, my chest hurts so bad as it feels like there is a hole in it... oh, wait there is a hole... I feel my chest to feel a wound on it... ow... I look forward to seeing a short skeleton with a paint-like stain on its face and its pupils would change different colors and shapes each time it blinked in front of me-

WAIT A SKELETON?!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" I started screaming...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" it started to scream back....

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH why are we screaming Dream? AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" it says to me quickly before screaming again...

I immediately stopped screaming after 3 minutes and got up, my chest in pain as I backed up away from IT.

I saw a better view of it as IT...

It has black paint and or ink on the right cheek. Their eyes are usually a blue circle in the right eye socket and a question mark on the left. They don a long-sleeved, white undershirt with a small brown jacket over it. Their pants are overalls with the tops tucked into their waist as well. The legs are very wide at the bottom, with creases around the legs. He also has no shoes, instead, he goes barefoot with a pair of leggings. they would also have a work belt crossing his chest, with rainbow paint vials (which have heart-shaped tops I think...) on them... it looked kinda cute... IF IT WASN'T A SKELETON!?

"Uh... Dream?.. is good?" IT would ask me as I look at it with shock. Holy shit it can speak...

I back up more just to bump into someone...

Please... please be a normal PERSON...

I look to see another skeleton a Dull/Darkened blue jacket with a fluffy hood with black stains on the chest, a black turtleneck, shorts with inverted colors, with untied shoelaces, they would also have a weird floating target on their chest which was sick as fuck by the way... its eyes were the most noticeable as it was dripping black liquid weirdly...

"Heya sunshine..." It would say to me as it smiled... their voice was raspy and yet kinda soothing. It sounded like those emo and or goth song artists like uhh... like me think of one... oh! Yeah! Sarcasm By get scared! That was a good song. Wait... how do I know that song?

"HOLY F[unk]!?" I would yell out making it frown in confusion a bit While I backed away from it.

I finally look at my surroundings to see more than two skeletons?!.. what the fuck?!

One had a bashed skull on their head, one had a hood on to where you can't even see their face except for their pupils which were a red and blue color?.. the other would have white and black clothing with a weird looking scar under their eye, I turn to see a weird goopy ass skeleton seemingly giving off a weird aura and the last one having armor like clothing on holding two bones in a fighting position...

Where... WHERE AM I?!...

I then look at my hand to see yellow-like gloves on... I don't remember having these on... Wait... I... I don't remember what I even had on at all before waking up...

Wait...

Oh no...

I look at myself to see myself wearing a royal-like outfit with a deep wound on my chest and a skeleton-like body... no skin... let me repeat that... NO SKIN...

OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

"Dream!! Get a hold of yourself! We are in the middle of a battle!!!" The one with the paint stain on their cheek says. WHAT FUCKING BATTLE?!

I didn't even notice I was having a panic attack while having a fucking crisis in my head.

"Dream! Are you okay!" The one with armor asked as I looked at them.

WHO IS DREAM?! IS THAT ME?! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PLACE!?

while those two were worrying about me I saw the other group looking in confusion while the goopy weird one looked at me with an evil-like smirk. You know? The one that gives off like they have an evil idea or some shit?..

"What's..." I can only get one word out as I touch my face to only feel bone...

"WHAT'S GOING ON?!..." I yell at the two while backing away from them... I was shaking like crazy as I then looked at the other group of skeletons.

"W-WHO ARE YOU?!..." I point at the other group as when I said that the goopy skeleton's evil smirk faded into a confused frown... he seems annoyed in a way...

"WHO AM I?!.." I Finally yelled as everyone around me looked shocked... kinda Either they were shocked, a bit interested, or just confused.

The one with armor looked at the one with paint on their cheek with worry as they went near me "Hey... Dream it's okay... calm down alright? Does anything hurt?-"Before the armored one can be finished I started panicking again

"What's... what's going on?... I remember walking on the streets and..." I look around again.

"WHERE THE F[rog] I AM?!... huh?..." I yell out noticing that I couldn't say fuck... WHAT THE HELL?...

The one with ink stains on their cheek looked at me with a confused look. "Dang? Did Nightmare stab you that badly in the chest that you forgot who you were? And I thought I was the forgettable one hehe!" It laughs as I look at it in fear. Why the hell is it laughing... what... what am I going to do now?... 

_______________________

Annnnnd I'm tired so that's all today... um...

Bye?..

Update: I will be updating it every now and then! lol