Chapter 8🌸

(.Whenever Rohit opens his eyes, he looks at the chair near his bed where Shreya is sleeping. He rubs his hand on her cheeks and stops or just looks at her. oar But then he touches  her cheek very lovingly and Shreya gets up, he immediately removes his hand from her neck and starts looking here and there.)

Shreya :: are you fine now? Are you feeling better than before?

Rohit:: Haan....I'm fine...but when did you come here?

Shreya:: I came to see you whether you are fine after taking the medicine or not.
And when I touched you, you were getting very hot, that is why I washed a cloth with cold water and placed it on your head.
And I don't know when I fell asleep,

Rohit:: Achhha... Thank you for taking care of me… I am feeling better, you can go to your room and sleep.And thank you once again....

Shreya :: Hey bhagwan!!! Kaisa jamana aa gya hai..aab dost ki help  karne par bhi thank you sunna padega.....
There is no need to say thank you, Mr...
And if you say thank you again, then see what I will do.

Rohit:: Achhha... Kya karogi?

Shreya :: Vo to jabhi bataungi ache se soch Kar ...

(Shreya is about to go to her room when she stops and says, "Well, I was not having fever when you were touching my cheek)(says while teasing at Rohit)

Rohit:: V.o.o.o.o mainnnn...

Shreya:: Bus bus sharmane ki jarurat nhi hai😂 dekho khud ko kaise Lal ho gya tumhara face....

Rohit:: Nahi to main nhi Sharma raha... Tum Jao na Soo jao...

(Shreya laughs and goes to her room)

(Whenever Rohit takes his phone and turns on the selfie camera, he starts looking at his face" vaise thoda red face to ho gya hai ")

It's morning and today was a Sangeet function.
Which was going to start at 1 o'clock.
The color theme of this function was dark purple and light purple for clothes.

(Everyone was getting ready)...

And today Shreya had brought Rohit's breakfast in his room because he had fever last night.

Shreya :: Mr... Get up...you must be fine now.
Have to be ready for the function also...

Rohit wakes up from sleep and sees Shreya in front of him and feels that he is dreaming and says to himself "Mujhe pata hai ye sapna hai"...
And when he comes to his senses, he is realised that she is actually standing in front of him...

Tum yahan???.........

Shreya:: Hann Mai to tumhe breakfast dene aayi thi....

Rohit :: Main khud aajata...tum kyu pareshani utha rahi ho ..

Shreya:: Hmmmmm! Main to bus isiliye aa gyi ke bichara raat ko bimar tha to kuch aisa breakfast hona chaiye na Jo energy de body ko or sirf Tumhare liye ye bana hai bakion ke liye to wahi sab spicy or oily food hai...

Rohit:: Iske liye Than.....(.Immediately he sees Shreya staring at him so he stops to say thank you.) Achha Achha Mai kha lunga....

Shreya :: Good tumne thank you nhi bola....

Rohit:: Haan Dhamki Jo mil thi Kal mujhhe...

Shreya :: Jaldi breakfast karke ready hokar niche aa Jana function start hone Mai sirf 1½ hour bacha hai ohok

Rohit:: Thik hai.......

Shreya dress.....

Rohit dress....

Decorations of Sangeet function

Everyone gets ready and comes down and the end function starts.

(Readers, will Rohit dance or will he go to another corner and stand alone? To know this, stay tuned to our story.)
(And the feelings that both of them have for each other are limited to friendship or beyond that.)

Thank you
N🐼

Vote and comment please 💖