Protologue - My Little Mistress

"Have you ever heard the tale? The tale of the artist's curse. This curse was forced upon every man and woman who dared to lift a paintbrush and try to become an artist. This curse, was unlike any other; a soul stealing curse. Neanderthal was the first artist in the history of Mankind, and the first man to fall for this deadly curse..."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Would your brave soul listen to the tale? The tale of The Painter's Curse?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're still reading huh? Well let me tell you, this is not a happy story..."

Centuries ago, when Neanderthal painted his first painting, it was delightful. He liked it so much that he wanted to paint again and again. With this, he painted many artworks that can be seen in museums all over the world. Little did he know, his paintings and his efforts will use and drain every drop inside him. His work was dying with him, or rather, he was dying with his work, cursed to put his soul into every stroke of the paintbrush. As he no longer had youth, his paintings stared into his dying gaze, his life being taken by the artworks he created that still live on to this day. After him, the curse continued, taking thousands of lives of those who chose to live a life of an artist.. But, are you brave enough? Are brave enough to read the story of a painter who did not survive, but overcome and embraced this curse?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Well, as you read along, you'll see a friendship like no other, for a simple ruthless girl with high standards is able to break the hearts of many artists, she who stands and blossoms beautifully with the moon, and she who glitters with the setting sun. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Beware her, Protect her, what ever you do, DO NOT UPSET the Mistress."

As the story begins, you will join the bravest artist, Henry Boston, a lonely and gloomy artist on his journey painting the world's most difficult portrait, as you want the sunrise of his adventure, the the sunset of his life, The dangerous journey of "My Little Mistress."