MAID (part-1)

Bottom : Kim Taehyung
Top : Jeon Jungkook

Jungkook belongs from a well-known and rich family in South Korea. He is a play boy and arrogant type person.

Taehyung belongs from a poor family. Her father is sick  , for his treatment she and her mother worked under jeon house. She is beautiful and sweet type person.

Tae is cleaning Jungkook's room , suddenly jungkook hold her wriest from back, she get scared and asked...

Tae- w..wh..what are you doing ?

Jk-  shh....someone will hear us

Tae-  leave me young master..don't touch me..I don't like it

Jk-  ohh babygirl why are you scared...just co-operate with me.... I promise I will give you anything you want baby

Tae-  I want nothing...just leave me please 🙏

Suddenly Jk's phone started ringing , jk picked up the phone and Tae some how came out from the room.

It happens every time,  when she first came in this house jk started doing this dirty things with her and she was too shy to tell it to her mother.

One day Tae's father's health was not good so Tae 's mother took a leave from the work and for that Tae have to stay in kim house for somedays.

And that same day for some business purpose jungkook 's mom and dad leave the country. Jungkook took the chance and at night he called her in his room..Tae don't want to go but she also have no choice so she decided to go there...

Jk-  ohh Tae my legs are hurting soo much...will you give me a massage there ..

Tae-   o..ok young master

Tae get on her knees at the ground and started to give him massage..she was uncomfortable cause jungkook was steering at her with a bad vibe

Jk-  ahh ... not there a little bit up

Tae-   here ?

Jk-  a little bit upper

Tae started giving massage to his thighs and she noticed jungkook had a boner ..
Her eyes got bigger  , she noticed jungkook is staring at her, she immediately looked down ..

Then jungkook said.....

_________________________________________

Next part is coming soon ....