Chapter 2

A/N

For the record; this is a different kind of werewolf world than the one Paige and Allen live in. Different rules, different packs, different power structures etc. Cuz I can't limit myself to one world system. 

Anyway, thank you fr the super warm welcome for the first chapter. Figured I'd go ahead and write the second one to get you some more idea about who these characters are. I'm setting up the story, so its gonna be slow in the beginning. 

Also, I'm not loing this chapter. The writing feels choppy and it's not my best work. but I needed to get through this part to get the story moving, kay?

Love you guys; enjoy!!

* * * * * * * * * *

I watched in deep horror as the creature chasing after the car, the humongous wolf, larger than any I had seen, galloping after the car. And the overly expensive vehicle was losing the race.

My parents were still yelling, screaming about 'insane', 'maniacal' or 'complete disappointment'. In fact, they were so busy scolding me that they had not yet noticed our pursuer.

A mechanical whirring sounded; beside my head, the partition was slowly opening. I met The Driver's eyes in the mirror, and just as he was about to open his mouth, everyone in the car was tossed to one side as the limo was forced off the road.

Screams of panic and confusion sounded, my mom's eyes wild and hair even wilder as she looked out the window and found grass. The back end of the limo had landed up in a roadside ditch.

My father looked over my mother, checking her for injuries. His eyes turned to me. For the first time in my life, there was some shadow of concern in his eyes. However, it evaporated as quickly as it had appeared. "What he shit is going-"

Metal tearing. Suddenly, the cabin of the limo was a bit too airy for comfort. I turned my head slowly, the sound of my own rushing blood thundering in my head.

Two green eyes were glaring at me. As troubling as that was, thankfully the intense stare kept my eyes off the fact that the Alpha Son had indeed ripped off the car door and was now standing tall and very naked.

My father began to say something, a hum in my ears, my brain much too preoccupied by the man leaning over the hole left by the car door he had just torn asunder.

The Alpha Son ignored my father's inquiries for answers entirely, leaning into the cabin of the limo. I pushed away, my feet gliding over the leather of the seat to move backward, but He just grabbed me by the angle, and with a firm but gentle yank pulled me towards the non-door.

He stood up straight, dark hair falling over his eyes as he stared down at me. With one arm under my knees and one behind my back, he hoisted me close to his very warm, very naked chest, tilting his head a little to the side. On one side of his head was a rift and dried blood, now dried, was still left in a trickle down his face.

I opened my mouth, blubbering like a fish in my struggle to say something. Anything. An apology, or order to put me down, or a serious question regarding his sanity. The series of words and swears and yells that ran through my mind, however, never seemed to be able to make it past my lips.

The Alpha Son turned around on his heel, completely disregarding the yells from behind us about lawsuits, war and demanded explanations. He inhaled deeply, only now taking his eyes off of me, and set into a surprisingly quick and consistent jog, taking into consideration that he was carrying a 200-mind-your-business lbs woman in his arms.