191 - 200

Chapter 191: The Revenge of the Little Man

84_84815 Yu Juncai looked along the slender hand, and a familiar figure rushed into his eyes. It was Tang Jingyun!

Tang Jingyun put one hand in her pocket and looked indifferent. If it weren't for the hand holding the black gun body, she would have appeared at a high-class banquet.

Qian Ge had already restrained his actions when he heard Tang Jingyun's voice. Firstly, he owed Tang Jingyun the grace of saving his life and escaping. Secondly, he had also seen Tang Jingyun's strength. A person who could The woman who single-handedly took down many killers chasing him is definitely someone who can compete with him.

So under Yu Juncai's surprised gaze, Qian Ge raised the corners of his lips towards Tang Jingyun, showing an expression that looked like a smile but not quite like a smile, "Is he yours?"

Tang Jingyun shook her head, "Just a friend." Then she looked at Qian Ge's expression and frowned, "What's your expression? Can't you just smile at me?"

Qian Ge twitched the corner of his mouth and said, "Sorry, the boss won't let me smile at others."

If it weren't for the wrong time, she really wanted to help her forehead, so what would it be? As expected, that man was a domineering man, but Qiange was also stubborn, and he really obeyed his orders and worshiped that man as his faith.

Yu Juncai's eyes wandered around the two people who were talking casually, and settled on Tang Jingyun's hand holding the gun. He had already guessed that the relationship between the two was not simple when he heard Tang Jingyun's words, especially now that he saw Tang Jingyun held the man's gun and was still safe, which made the feeling even stronger.

What is a gun? That is where a killer lives, his other life, and his most trusted partner. If you don't have extra trust in a person, you won't let the other person touch you. Because many people are very knowledgeable about guns, they often make small moves accidentally. When the time comes to really fight for their lives, these small moves will become fatal flaws.

At this time, Tang Jingyun was able to hold the gun, which was enough to show that this man still trusted Tang Jingyun in his heart.

Who is Tang Jingyun who can only gain the trust of a killer? What is her identity?

Yu Juncai secretly speculated that there were many thoughts swirling in his mind. At this time, the speculations were constantly rolling, and he felt that it was a mess, but he couldn't grasp the key.

How could he have thought that Tang Jingyun had memories of past lives, the rise and fall of which families, and the rise and fall of which characters? She had a complete account in her mind. With such memories, she could naturally find clues in them and be able to grasp the future better than ordinary people. direction.

"What's going on?" Tang Jingyun asked as she watched Qian Ge put away the gun.

Qian Ge pursed his lips and said, "He is following me. I'm worried about getting the boss into trouble." So I decided to deal with him in advance.

Tang Jingyun turned her gaze to Yu Juncai, who was standing aside. Yu Juncai said seriously, "I was investigating the affairs of the Fang family and the Xu family, and he suddenly appeared. I suspect..."

Tang Jingyun understood in her heart, and suddenly remembered that Qian Ge returned to China in glory in her previous life. At that time, the Fang family had already begun to decline, becoming increasingly depressed. Somehow, it was torn apart by Qian Ge, and was finally acquired by him.

I guess there must be some connection between the two, perhaps it should be said to be hatred.

Qian Ge just said, "I have nothing to do with the Fang family" and kept silent, but Tang Jingyun still saw a little worry in his cold eyes.