⚠️ Illegally Sensitive ⚠️

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

~Out In The Forest~

As The Evening Sky Got Darker, The Night Dawned By As The Trip For The Brothers Took A Pause, As Rhonda Camped Out In The Forest For The Night To Sleep.

Sleeping Peacefully, Rhonda Snored To Herself, Meanwhile Inside Of Her, The Brothers Were Playing Some Games For Some Bonding Fun.

John Dory, Holding His Soup He Finally Got 🍜, Sat Around In A Circle With His Brothers, About To Start The Next Game.

"Okay Ya'll Boys! The Next Game Is Smash Or Pass! Bruce You First. Would You Smash Or Pass...Bubblia Vergara?"
John Dory Said To His Brother.

"Smash....I Would Smash A Pie In Bubblia Vergara's Face! She's Got That Good Seducing Accent That Just Rolls Off Her Tongue! Such A Pie Smash Worth"
Bruce Chuckled.

"Literally. That's Why I Watch Her Movies Always In 4K"
Clay Nudged Bruce.

"Next, Branch! Would You Smash Or Pass...Britney Sparkles?"
John Dory Asked.

"OO! SMASH SMASH SMASH! IMMEDIATE SMASH! I WOULD SMASH A PIE IN HER FACE 100%"
Branch Said, Getting All Excited.

"Jeez, Okaaaay We Know You're Her Biggest Fan. Don't Even Know Why I Asked You Anyways"
John Dory Shrugged.

"YOU BET YOUR SQUARE DIMPLES I AM! Britney Sparkles Is Such A Pop Icon! Her Records Always Made My 90s Baby Butt Blossom 🤩"
Branch's Eyes Sparkled Like A Fanboy.

"....Gross"
Clay Blurted Out.

"Calm Down Bitty Boomer- ANYWAYS FLOYD!"
John Dory Turned His Attention To Floyd.

Floyd, Meanwhile, Was Flipping Through An Old BroZone Magazine, Having No Interest In This Game At All, Refusing To Play.

"Floyd?? PAY ATTENTION OVER HERE SIVAN!"
John Dory Called To Him Again.

Floyd Looked Up From The Magazine
"You Annoyingly Called For Me?"

"We're Playing Smash Or Pass! It's Your Turn"
John Dory Said.

"Yeahhh I'm Not Playing A Game That Involves Rudely Pie Smashing Random Celebrities"
Floyd Replied.

"Oh C'mon It's Just Harmless Intrusive Thought Fun!"
Clay Said.

"Pie Smashing Into Poor Troll's Who Their Hair Will Get Messed Up And TAKE FOREVER TO GET THE PIE FROSTING OUT?!?! Yeah Nah. As A Makeup Guy, That's A Horror Show To Think Of"
Floyd Flipped A Page Of The Magazine.

"Don't Be Lame Floyd- Besides We're Having Family Time"
Bruce Gestured.

"Then Why Isn't Bitty Bruce Joining?"
Floyd Questioned.