Chapter 2

TH Model Company,with JK

JK: Tae what are you doing?

Taehyung on hearing the familiar voice stop on his track and look towards the source of the voice. He was about to smash the glass of water infront of him on someone's face. He was looking all red in anger.

Kookie: What are you doing? And why aren't you picking up my calls?

Tae: Just don't ask! And you...don't get on my nerves more. Leave!

JK: Can anyone tell me what's happening here?

Flashback

Here the discussion on the upcoming project of Tae wasn't near any conclusion and the other company's director wasn't ready to listen to Tae or any of the other members. Tae was now really getting angry. And suddenly

LV's director: You all are just unprofessional. I want to talk to the CEO. How can they let someone so unprofessional to work and also claiming as the "best" model. Huh! And the CEO too...he is so full of himself. Why is he even in this industry.

The director was spouting much nonsense. Tae was still talking calmly with him. But the director suddenly used "useless" and that was it. Tae just lost it. Though he's always a calm and cheerful person but it was the limit.

As he was bad mouthing about the company which belongs to the Kim's, though they have many companies and most of them are handled by other directors and Jimin handles the main company. The CEO he was talking about is his hyung who's his everything and he just couldn't take it and was about throw a glass of water on his face.

Present

JK: You bitch! How dare you to talk about my hyung like that?!

Tae: Just get lost from here and show your fucking face infront me. Get lost!

LV's  director: You'll regret this. I'll see how you get any work further in this industry.

*He shouted at Tae*

JK was about to punch him but stop on his track hearing Tae's voice to let him go.

Tae: I'll see what you can do.

Kookie: Are you alright Tae? And btw why were you having meeting at this time? Didn't you have only photoshoot today?

Tae: I'm alright. This meeting was two days later but the director would be going out of the country so we had to do the meeting today itself. Ah! Btw why are you here?

Kookie: I called you many a times but you didn't pick up so I thought to pick you up.

Tae: Aww really? Were you worried about me?

Tae said wiggling his eyebrows teasing kookie.

Kookie: Ofcourse not. Why would I be?

Kookie said more like whining as he was caught. And they start bickering.

Few moments later

Kookie: Alright it's enough now. Let's go to hospital now, your checkup needs to be done. C'mon!

Hearing hospital name Tae became a scared kitten from a fierce tiger. As he doesn't like going hospital and is afraid of medical stuff. But as he has always been weak from his childhood because of his weak immune system he needs to do a monthly check up.

Tae: Kookie can't we skip it this time? Pleasee.(Showing his doe puppy eyes)

Kookie: Tae don't throw tantrums now. Come with me like a good boy else I know how to make you obey.(Said a bit sternly)

But as a stubborn tiger Tae is, he denied to come with Kook.

Kookie: Tae I'm telling you for the last time. Let's go to the hospital.

Kook said in his cold voice sternly as he know Tae won't listen if he goes soft on him. Sighing in defeat Tae agrees with moist eyes as he know he can't escape from his muscle bunny brother. So being a good boy he follows Kook to the hospital.

Time skip,Hospital,with Taekook

Kookie came with Tae in his cabin and made him sit on the checkup bed. He informed Sehun that ge was here with Tae as Sehun was the one who always checked Tae up when Kook wasn't a doctor.

Sehun: Hii Tae, how're you doing?(Sehun said entering)

Tae: I'm fine hyung.

Sehun: Alright then let's start your checkup. Lay down.

Tae hummed in reply and lay on the bed as he was told. Sehun start with regular checkup and was about to take his blood samples for his tests...

Tae: Hyung please not this...it hurts alot.(Tae said in a cracked voice)

Sehun: Don't worry Tae it won't hurt much and I'll be super gentle okay?

But Tae wasn't ready to let him draw the blood samples as he was afraid. He was sniffing and mumbling not to do this. Kookie on the other hand just sighed and came near him and held his hand.

Kookie: Baby listen to me it won't hurt okay? I'm here with you. Please let hyung take the sample?

But Tae was just refusing and not listening to any of the words. Kookie was now getting angry and he shout with little loud voice on Tae.

Kookie: Tae don't make me angey. You know it very well you can't escape so just let hyung do his work.

With that JK hold Tae down firmly yet softly as he don't wanna hurt him and asked Sehun to continue.

Tae: Ahh...kookie l-leave it hu..rts bad. Please r-remove it.

Sehun: Almost done Tae...relax your muscles a little bit. And done.

Tae was sniffing while hugging Kook.

Sehun: I'll let you know about the reports.

Kookie: Okay hyung. Then we'll be taking our leave now.

Kookie said looking at Tae who's sniffing with a pout. Kookie said to Tae "let's go" who made grabby hands making Kook to coo at his cuteness.

Kookie came at the hospital parking area and made Tae sit on the passenger seat and himself settled on the driver seat. Kook started the car when...

To be continued~

Hey guys, I know the chapter is small and not that interesting but I just wanted a slow start but I'll try to make the upcoming chapters more interesting. Thank you for reading.
Do comment and vote.