Annoying But cute

"Why don't you work properly?" I hear Madhvi shouting on someone, so i asked Jason what happened then he told me "Abhay Verma the new intern has dropped coffee on her designs, that's why she is so angry right now

"Why don't you work properly?" I hear Madhvi shouting on someone, so i asked Jason what happened then he told me "Abhay Verma the new intern has dropped coffee on her designs, that's why she is so angry right now." Oh that's bad i can understand her anger. She worked day and night for a week or month to make a design complete. I walk towards the Madhavi's besk and put my hand on her shoulder "Calm down, take a deep breathe." I advise her and she did as i said. "Mr. Verma do you know how much hardwork and time it takes to make a design complete." I asked Abhay, who is stood stiff at his place "Ye-Yes, Mam i mean Miss. D" he said while shuttering and i can tell he is introverted and have problem to speak in front of people "Look at me Mr. Verma" i said and now he is looking at me he have brown eyes common in India and skinny body this boy really needs a good diet. He need to put on some wait. "Mr. Verma you will help Madhvi to make her design again and as long as she works, you will work with her, if she stay all night then don't even think about going back at home. Did you get my point" i asked him in a stren voice. "Yes Miss. D" Abhay replied and i move to my cabin.

"Have you packed everything or do you need my help?" Jason asked me "No i will do it later" i said trying to ignore him otherwise he will start with his nagging "Miss. D you have to leave in 2 days and you haven't packed yet and Uncle ji has called me to ask about your arrival." I looked at him and narrowed my eyes in frustration "Don't worry i know you want to surprise him that's why i didn't tell him anything" thank God he didn't tell anything to Papa otherwise he babble everything to him. "Okay okay, now go back to work." I told Jason and start reading my documents in laptop.

I have been having a bad headache from last days. It's almost evening and i start craving for ginger tea but Jason is not here then someone knock the door and i asked them to come in. It's him Luca "What are you doing here Mr. Bernardi?" I saw him handing me a cup of tea "I knew that you must be craving for tea so i made it for you since Jason is not here. I am happy that he is not here and i get the chance to do something for you." I am feeling delight by his efforts, he learn how to make tea for me, how cute he is. "Thank you, i really needed it, it will help me clam my nerve and headache."

"I can give you head massage My Jaan." Luca said and stand behind me and start massaging my head." It's really relaxing and i enjoy every moment. I feel him massaging my head and then shoulder and a smile placed on my face "Why are you smiling?" He asked me "Nothing i just like this. After mamma no one had messaged my head." My heart is hurting whenever i miss my mom "Jaan i am here and always be with you. Whenever you need you just need to tell me and i will be there for you." He embraced me from my shoulder and i stand to face him when we were just going to kiss my phone rung and i listen Luca cursing under his breathe.

Neha- "Hey, chudail tu aari h na uncle ji ne btaya ki tera is baar aane ka koi confirmation nhi h. (Hey, bitch are you coming, uncle told me that this time there is no confirmation about your arrival)" I can listen Neha's voice is coming out from phone, she is literally shouting.

Diksha- "Han han aari hu bs papa ko mt batana surprise h unke lia, ab papa ke samne jake bak bak mt kr dio smjhi. (Yes yes, I am coming, just don't tell Papa, it is a surprise for him, now don't babble everything in front of him.)" i told her everything, that she stop shouting at me. She is my childhood friend and best friend or you can say sister from another mother.

Neha- "Yeah, finally you are coming i was so angry after knowing that you are not coming. Now you are coming i have lot's of things to do with you." She is so exited and she must be because we only meet once in a year when i go back to India and i am also as exited as her to meet everyone.

Diksha- "Yes we will do everything, i will be there after 2 days." I said.

Neha- "Okay bro i am waiting for you, take care and see you, bye bye." After saying that she ended the call.

"Where are we going?" Luca asked "We?" I asked in confusion. "Yes WE" he said emphasising the word WE. "Look Mr. Bernardi i think there is some misunderstanding, we are not going anywhere, i am going back to India for a week." I try to clear all the things which he might have misunderstood. "For a week, you are going away for a week and you expect me wait here, No Jaan no, i am coming with you and that's it." I found him annoying and cute at the same time. "And why do you think that i accept whatever you say. Before being my boyfriend you are an employee in my company and you have work Mr. Bernardi." It's not like that i don't want him to come with me but it's just that i had never bring any man beside Jason at my home. "Miss. D i have completed all my work you can ask Oliver or Madhvi if you want or you can see my working schedule. I am free for a week i am coming at work because i want to see you everyday, so please take me with you." He plead with a puppy face. So how can i ignore him.

"Okay you can come with me but remember don't do anything silly when we are there." I advised him but he suddenly hugged me and said "Thank you My Jaan for taking me with you, i will behave well and i will make sure that your father will love me." I melt in his warm hug and wrap my hand around his torso and hugged him more tightly. "You are seriously annoying but cute at the same time Luca" i murmur against his wide chest and we both laugh on my comment.

______________________________________

Now, we are going to meet Dikha's family and meet her Indian style. Stay connected it's going to be intresting.

Thoughts on luca🤔

Do you like Neha?🧐

What about Abhay, do you think that he is side character or important character?🤫