07

Author's POV:

You looked around to find yourself surrounded by that 10 guards. The guards that went to check in the room also came there.

Yn : Fuck.

You cursed under your breath.

Guard : Who are you?

The guard asked looking at taehyung.

Tae : Her husband.

He said standing next to you. Hearing it the guard furrowed his eyebrows.

Guard : Where is Sir?

Yn : I told you he is in the room.

They went towards the door knocking on it. While you two were standing there in between them.

Tae : they are gonna find out.

You Nodded you head. Your eyes fall on jimin. He went from Behind and pointed the gun at the head guard head making all the guards take their gun out pointing towards jimin.

Jimin : Tell them to stay quiet.

He said tightening his grip on the guard's neck.

Guard : G-guys stay quiet.

One of the guard shooted the head guard on the head making you all widen your eyes.

Guard : Guys catch them.

Tae : As It's like we are gonna run.

He said while chuckling. He take two guns out holding it in his both hands shooting towards them. Soon the whole place became the chaos with the sound of gunshots. You and jimin also started shooting getting eachother back.

Jimin : Guys. If we won't leave. More gaurds will come.

Tae : you two leave. I will distract them.

Yn : Don't be a fool. They will kill you.

Your eyes fall on the guard who was about to call for the backup. You kicked his hand causing the Device to break on the ground.

Yn : We would have love to play with you all. But we are in hurry sorry.

You said holding his collar. You punched him causing him to get unconscious.

Jimin : Guys. 3 2 1 run.

You three run in the elevator as it's door get closed heading to the ground floor.

Namjoon : Guys. Everyone knows loara is missing.

Yn : He is with you. Right?

Yoongi : They got stuck with some guards in the parking lot. Ohh. Guys they get in the car.

He said as he saw them heading to the car in the cctv.

Tae : Good.

Namjoon : Right now. Every guard is behind you three. Specially you yn. They think loara is with you.

Yn : Yeah I know.

Namjoon : We are here waiting for you three. As soon as you reach the ground floor. You will be surrounded by guards. Hoseok hyung is gonna drop the smoke bomb. That will be your cue to run to the car. Got it?

Yn : Yeah.

Tae : Did Jungkook and Jin hyung left with him?

Namjoon : No. Their are guards at the entrance. Once you three will go there. They all will go behind you. They will leave there.

Jimin : Ohh So we are the sacrifice?

Yn : It's nothing like that.

Tae : One shot and it will be over for us.