00 || zero

𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎

Hello everyone.

Ok so one thing I gotta get straightened out is that I'll NOT be tolerating bigotry of any kind; including but not limited to racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, antisemitism, misogyny, ableism, classism and more.

If you all are decent human beings and believe in equal rights and human rights, WELCOME!

Be kind to each other in the comments. If you are gonna fight take it to your DMs. If you can get creatively passive aggressive...... then sure stay...... I love drama...... as long as it's not my own.

So I was watching the spin-off show (I refuse to even believe it's part of the same lore) since I wanted to see Shivika flashbacks...... because we were robbed of the wholesome family moments 🙄🙄

I didn't watch them in details only the flashbacks and moments with all the next-gen Oberoi kids. Basically the start and the characters will mainly be same.

A few points to note:
1. Shivaansh does not look like a copy of Shivaay because it wouldn't work with the story
also I think that the actor got casted as Shivaansh because he didn't want to leave, maybe? But the others did......?
2. The story doesn't have Shivani's wedding but does have a wedding with a few tweaks
3. This is a murder mystery/suspense kind of story alongside being a wholesome family story too
4. Since I will be having Mannat in the story, y'all can imagine the one who played Manik in Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan to play Shivaansh or anyone else if you want (it just felt weird seeing the actor who played Shivaay be a love of interest of someone who wasn't playing Annika within the same universe😭😭)

~ A 🍉

𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

> the story contains colloquial speech <

> Google Translate will be used for translations which may be subjected to inaccuracies because I'm not taking five language courses on Duolingo. Sorry Duolingo 🥲😔 <

> English isn't my first language so pardon the grammatical errors and spelling mistakes <

> mentions and implied scenes of triggering topics such as PTSD and trauma from witnessing a parent's death <

𝚌𝚘𝚙𝚢𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚜

all events in this story are a product of the author's imagination and in no way constitutes of real life events. Any and all resemblance to real life occurrences and people are purely coincidental and not intentional on the author's part. This work is not allowed to be published anywhere else without prior permission from the author; neither is it allowed for it to be copied in any mechanical or electronic methods.

Plagiarism is a crime!

Pictures for aesthetics and gifs belong rightfully to their owners—— they have been taken from Pinterest and or Google. Characters belong to ITV.

𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝: 13.03.2024
𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝: 𝑡𝑏𝑑
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝑜𝑛𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔