04

Chapter 04: Before The mission, Wei Yuan shock everyone with his change attitude and personality

"Wei-shixiong!"

The disciple calling him staggered back when Wei Yuan open the door. Although it was natural look of him but others see it as the cold madman glaring.

Wei Yuan notice the frightened look of the other disciple, so he heave a sigh then step outside, "What is it?" he spoke gently and close the door behind him.

Although the disciple was surprise by Wei Yuan's gentleness he tried to spoke normally, "A-ah Master Lu want you to be in the dining hall for breakfast." The disciple replied, and take his leave.

"Dining hall?! Where to? In the novel it said it was in the east wing side but still.."

"Ah-wait! How about we go together!? Right! We go together!" He said and rushed over to the other disciple and he put his arm on the other disciples shoulder. The other disciple stiffened at what Wei Yuan did but Wei Yuan didn't notice it.

"Ah Wei-shixiong! What actually happened? Why did you fall on the cliff? Are you really looking for Song shixiong? " the disciple was hesitant to ask but he found out that Wei Yuan was in a good mood so he take the opportunity to ask.

Wei Yuan think about it too, "Right?! Why did Wei Yuan fall on the cliff? It wasn't mention in the story too!"

"Ahhh...Yes. I am looking for Song Zichen and worried too and didn't realize I'm at the edge of the cliff." He just said it that way "Hah! I'm still confused at the change plot so why not lied. I really don't know what just happened. " the disciple didn't replied and just nodded.

"Wait-what's your name?" Wei Yuan asked that shock the other disciple,"Did the ice-cold disciple of Master Lu just ask his name? Is it an honor or being unlucky to be his next prey." The disciple thought, he was about to answer but,

They already arrive at the dining hall, the other disciple heave a sigh of relief. He didn't need to answer that's better than being known by the cold like ice Wei Yuan.

Seniors are on the right side while the juniors are on the left side and in the center, in the very front is Master Lu's dining table beside him is Lu Qingqing and Lu Yingying.

"I'll go at my table then, Wei-xiong." Wei Yuan just nodded at the other disciple with a slight smile on his lips. He immediately bounce walking to Master Lu's direction. As far as he knows, Wei Yuan often eat together with his master like he is the master son too.

"I'm sorry for letting you all wait." He apologized and sit on the vacant small chair. The other disciples seems observing him but Wei Yuan didn't bother if someone was watching him.

His mouth is full when he notice that his master, Lu Qingqing and Lu Yingying was just looking at him. They didn't even eat yet, " I'm sorry, Master Lu. It's just that- I'm so hungry-"

But Lu Qingqing cut him off and said, "It's okay Wei-shixiong... we just miss you eating with us. You've been so grumpy and mad these past few days and you didn't come out in your room when you fell on the cliff." Wei Yuan just nod and then started to eat again. Everyone got surprised when Wei Yuan didn't even bother to look at Lu Qingqing. He use to assist everything to Lu Qingqing, he often put dish to Lu Qingqing's bowl but now he seemingly ignored her.

Everyone has not yet recovered from Wei Yuan's change of attitude and personality when Wei Yuan stand up, he was about to bring his use bowl and chopsticks to the kitchen when a lady approach him,