eleven

maia

The light shined through the window of the bedroom, opening my eyes I was met with a wall. I tried to turn onto my back, but was stopped by Paige's body directly behind mine. Her left arm was draped over me, while her hand rested in between my thighs. 

Trying to wiggle my way out of the girls embrace, my ass rubbed against Paige's front, which made the girl groan. "Stop moving" She groaned out at me, as her hand in between my legs gave my thigh a squeeze.

"I need to go to the bathroom" I mumbled to the girl, which made her smack her teeth. She moved her hand from my thigh and I took my opportunity to climb over her. As I tried to get off the bed, I straddled Paige, which made the girl smirk. "Go back to sleep" I said as I climbed off her.

Leaving her room, I made my way down the hall to the bathroom. Turning on the light, I stopped in front of the mirror. 

I look an absolute fucking mess! 

Finishing my business, I went into the cabinet and grabbed my skin care stuff that I left, for whenever I spent the night with Nika. Once I was done and looked somewhat presentable, I made my way down the hall to check on the girls.

Walking into Nika's room, her and Kayla were still passed out, cuddling with each other. I made my way to Azzi's room, opening the door I was met with her and Olivia, cuddled up with each other.

Knowing that the girls were fine, I made my way back to Paige's room. As I opened the door, the girl was now sprawled out on the entire bed, shaking my head at her I went to the nightstand where our phones were.

"Come lay with me" Paige said as she lifted her head to look at me. "In a sec" I said as I looked back down at my phone.

"Fuck that" She said as she sat up and pulled me down onto the bed with her. "Paige" I said and shrugged her shoulders, closing her eyes again.

I decided the order us all food, because I know no one is gonna want to make breakfast. Picked Chick-fil-a , I ordered us all food. Once our food was ordered I laid there, scrolling on Instagram. Paige laid her head on my stomach, somehow her hand found its way under the shirt I was wearing.

"Paige" I said as I moved my phone to look at the girl. "Hm" She groaned.

"Stop" I said as she gripped my boob. "I can't help myself, I just love em" She said which made me chuckle.

"Whatever" I said laughing at the girl. Paige's head found it's way to my chest, she snuggled up against me, keeping her hand on my boob.