PART-12

Lina - oppa this  house is soo beautiful we loved it

Jin - hmm

Lina :- oppa are you famous in your school/ University

J-hope :- yes!

Lina :- oppa .. blah blah blah

Au pov

Lina is irritating BTS by asking silly silly questions and also being clingy on to them while they felt uncomfortable but couldn't do anything, Yn on the other hand is calm and seeing everything then..

Tae :- yniee

Yn :- yes taehyungshi

Tae :- did you expect us to meet like this like the first meeting, then in school and now here

Yn :- to be honest! No!

Tae :- hmm

Jk :- I guess from now we can play everyday *exited

Yn :- yes

Au pov

You guys might be thinking that they are cold to everyone but why with them , we'll first she helped taehyung and also talked nicely with them so they thought she is good so they are behaving like this but only MAKNAE line is like this with her , hyung line don't much talk to her and even not she.

Au pov

Now after showing everything they entered the second hall while their parents are in the first half , this is opposite to the main one and open from backside of the house .

Jin :- girls sit , we need to tell you something

They all say on the couches

Lina :- what is it oppa * acting cute

Jin :- you guys are going to be a Kim so u need to follow some rules

Lina :- what are those oppa

Jin :- 1) You need tell someone before going out somewhere with the place your going.

Rm :- 2) You should not enter any room in this house without their permission.

Suga :- 3) You need to get above 80% in your examination.

J-hope :- 4) You should call us OPPA.

jimin :- 5) no boyfriend before 21.

Taehyung :- 6) no clubs and drinks without permission.

Jungkook :- 7) come home before 9:00 pm

Jin :- 8) never disobey is

Suga :- 9) don't interfere in our personal matters

Rm :- 10) I will check marks of your tests and behaviour in school and if  I get any complaint then you'll have punishment.

J-hope :- 11) no revealing clothes allowed.

Jin :- you should follow all these. Ok?

Both of them nodded while Lina gulped hard and yn just smirked cause why not Lina is a spoiled brat who come home at 1 - 2 am and she goes to clubs mostly 4-5 days a week at night 12 am and become drunk and about grades she barely passes her tests and here they are talking about 80% now she is thinking how can she follow all these rules.

Talking about yn , with her IQ she is an ace in her academics. She always gets 95%+ thats how she skipped 2 class actually she dont need any school but because she have to she is doing it. Talking about remaining she is always well disciplined and mannered in which she dont invade others privacy or don't enter in their lives without their permission. This is what makes her smirk because these her common habits , but she know Lina can't even follow one rule so she can see the drama by chilling.
But she have some queries in her mind going on which she wants to ask without Lina.

Lina :- ye-yes oppa *nervous

Yn :- well I have some dobts so I need to talk to you personally *looking at Lina

Jin understood it and said

Jin :- Lina go to mom and dad we will come in 5 mins

Lina :- ok oppa *glaring at yn

After she went from there they asked

Yn :- actually not doubts but some rules and and some clarifications.

Rm :- what are those yn?

Yn :- 1) I will tell any of you guys when I o out but not where am I going , if it's personal

2) your privacy is yours is yours and i do't interfere in it but also you guy should not interfere in my personal life.

3) i will call you guys oppa when I'm comfortable till then I call you how I'm calling you now.

4) I'm not even interested in any boy so not an issue, and clubs I hate it.

5) I'll be home before 9 but if I'm late I'll inform anyone of you

6) respect depends on how to treat me , I'll treat you the same.

7) I only wear comfortable cloths but not revealing so no issue.

8) you guys should not interfere in my personal like or can ask me about it .

Yn :- that's it if your okay  with this then I'm okay with your rules.

They all looked at each other before nodding their head.

Jin :- we are ok with this.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys how are you all doing hope you are well so my exams started today with maths , my favourite subject and out of 80 i would have got 79 marks if i didn't neglect the questions because of my neglecncy I lost 5 marks , which hurts because I didn't even see that there is question before giving the answer sheet and also it deeply hurts because it's an easiest question and i would have got full out of full if i written it.

Ok leave it so i have exams day by day till next Saturday , one completed and four left next goes with English, well I'll try to upload in between if possible but if not I'll post next Sunday.

Take care of yourselves ❤️