🤍

" Khawab se hi Dil behla liya haiHaqeeqat mai tum aane se rahe"~wajid saikh

Haqeeqat mai tum aane se rahe"
~wajid saikh

____________________

three years ago:

Aisha has come to her nani place which is in himachal pradesh , they are not original pahadi but a few years ago her nana and nani had to shift here for some personal reasons .

She had visited them after her parents death ,  she is enjoying with her cousin but today they have planned to explore the markets of himachal .

"chaley yaar late horaha hai "

Aisha yelled at her cousin who is getting ready from ages .

"ha yaar arai na itna kyu chila rai khud aishwarya rai ban ke baithi hai "

Her cousin yashi replied with a pout . 

"Beta ji mujhe aishwarya bana nai padta mai toh paidaishi hu dekhna aaj hi koi ek ladka mere pyaar mai pad jayega "

She said while flipping her hair dramtically . 

(AUTHOR: beta aisha aapki ye baat sach hojayegi)

Both of them stepped out of the house .

Aisha is wearing her white kurta with jeans and big silver jhumkas with few bangles and Yashi is wearing her plain pink cute top and jeans with some golden hoops .

They were looking stunning . 

They decided to explore mall road , she has never went to that place . 

___________________________

"YOU HAVE TO GET THEM ,IF YOU DONT I WONT LET YOU ENTER IN MY HOME" 

my mother yelled at me for the fifth time  on the call for getting a shawl for her .

Right now i am in India in himachal , I came here for an urgent meeting but as usual women love shopping and when my mother got to know i have come here , she is cloud on nine .

She wants me to buy few shawls and sweater for her .

"Ayan do you know any best place here for shopping"  I asked rubbing my temper .

"yes its mall road"  ayan replied not even bothering to look at me . 

"Let's go and explore the market "

I got up from the couch and fixed my blazer .

His mouth is  hung open because I am not that person who is gonna explore the markets .

__________________________

We reached the mall road half an hour ago , I sent the pictures of shawl to my mother but she clearly rejected.

" Arey bhaiya itna mehanga koun deta hai "

My attention went to the childish voice , who is standing in jhumkas stall and bargaining.

Her hair strands is covering her forehead. Long brown wavy hair is swinging till her waist ,whitish milky skin .

I don't know why but my breathing is running very fast , I can't process what's happening around me .

Everything is blank except her .

"Abir....Abir"  ayan tapped my shoulder.

I turned around to see her but she left , she has gone just like wind . A minute ago she was infront of my eyes .

__________________________

It's been three years to the day but from that moment Abir was always busy in her thoughts

It's been three years to the day but from that moment Abir was always busy in her thoughts .

He gave his hundred percent to find her but he couldn't.

His whole house is just filled with Aisha's painting,some with colours or with blood.

_____________________

"Mujhse hi aaj mujhko Mila de

Dekhun aadaton mai tu hai ki nai

Har saans se puch ke bata de

Inke faaslon mai tu hai ki nai

Mai aas paas tere or mere pass

Tu hai ki nahi

Tu hai ki nahi

Tu hai ki nahi "

_________________________

Author: Oops ye kya tha 🌝

Let me know in the comment section how was the chapter?

Aur kripya karke vote dedijye !!

Follow my insta acc for more info

Stay blessed 🖤