Wedding Night

My eyes followed every moment of the woman who was once my girlfriend, a long time girlfriend who i love so much, who I am obsessed with, clad in white wedding dress looking so beautiful that makes my eyes tear.

Now she is my wife. I smiled to myself, seeing her enjoying our wedding to the fullest. The big diamond ring shines on her finger as she is laughing with her girls about something.

Everywhere I look, people look so happy.

I walked towards the group of girls as my wife smiled big noticing me walking towards her. "Enough girls, I'm stealing my wife from yall now." All of them chuckled as my wife jumped on me, hugging my neck, placing a soft kiss on my lips.

Her group of friends awwed seeing the cute moment. My heart hasn't been this happy before. "I want to dance with you." I whispers to her, cupping her waist

We were home, our home, the place I bought just for ourselves, the place which was designed according to her likings.

The moment we were here, my wife decided to jump in the pool to relax herself after the tiring day, with a red bikini on.

She looks so inviting with wet hair swimming around the pool that I had to go join her. I swam towards her as she was on the opposite side of the pool.

She was smirking as she hugged my neck and attached our lips. I reached her ass making her wrap her legs around my waist. "You look so hot, wife." I was waiting for years to call her that.

"Fuck me husband." She smiled and licked my tongue as I knead her pulp ass. Though we've done this countless times in past years, I still am so excited, I've fucked her as my girlfriend, I've fucked her as my fiance but today I'm going to fuck her as my wife.

Her bikini was so easy to strip off. Soon, the two pieces of fabric were floating on the water as my wife was naked in the pool.

She cupped my face, connecting our lips together. Meanwhile, I pushed her body to sit on the edge.

I broke the contact between our lips and pushed her knees apart, keeping eye contact with her.

I stuck my tongue out giving her pussy a long lick. She hissed as her hand automatically went to grip my hair. Her pussy is always sensitive.

From there, I started to lick her throughly, from her hole to clit, inserting my tongue in her opening as my hands traveled up to cup her boobs. The soft mellow boobs that I love to squeeze, suck and sleep on. The best pillow in the world.

Her nipples are so hard, pinched both of them and bit her clit which made her push my head off.

I smirk seeing her heavily breath above me "get up, let's go to our room, I don't want to fuck you here and wake our neighbors."

I threw a robe on her body and picked her up to our room.

The moment we were in the room, her robe was on the floor with my boxers.

She was on my lap, my hand choke her while the other  hand play with her slimy pussy.

She is wiggling in my hold in pleasure. I laid down with her body on top of mine while I instructed her to insert my buddy in. Once she did, I started to pound into her front beneath. Both her legs are wide open as her feet rest on either side of my hips

Both of my palms are kneading her boobs as her head hangs on the side of mine.

She turned her head towards mine, I did the same, and we started kissing nastily.

"W-we're so m-messy." She whispers, smiling tiredly as her hand comes up to carress my cheek. "That's how I love us, messy shameless nasty."

Thrusts are sharp and quick as she is whimpering on top of me. This woman is so hot and sexy, my favorite woman.

Soon, I stopped not wanting to release just yet. My hand traveled down to find her pussy. The soft pussy which is so wet. She cried and tried to push my hand away, I internally smirked, knowing she was overstimulated.

I retrieved my hand only to slap her pussy as she sobbed loudly. "No s-stop" she cried as I slapped it two times.

She choked on her breath as I slapped it and started to thrust again.

And soon she came all over me making me pull out.

Letting her breath for a few minutes as I kept soothing her pussy. "I want you in my mouth."

She stood up and sat between my legs. She did not take time and instantly started to deep throat me. I had to hold her head to control her pace. She sucked my balls, too.

Soon, she stopped, moving on top of me. She kissed me, giving me a taste of myself. "Cum in me husband."

She playfully winked and goes for my neck bitting my skin as my hands cup her waist squeezing it.

In the meantime, she held my cock inserting it in her pussy.

She gives my neck a last bite before sitting straight, resting her palms flat on my chest, moving her hips up and down.

She moans loud, trying her best to keep the pace up. She looks heavenly while riding me like that, her face looks so beautiful her hair are scattered around her neck and shoulders her boobs bouncing the way she bounce on my cock. She looks so hot.

Soon, she got tired. She bends down on me, so I cup her butt and start thrusting upwards.

Soon, we both were nearing our climax. She moves up to connect our lips into a deep kiss. She cums before me as I still pound into her chasing my own.

"Fuck..." I shoot my load into her already cum filled pussy.

She completely rest her body on mine while I kept soothing her back.

"I love you" I whisper to her kissing the top of her head. I looked down not getting a response only to find her snoring softly on my chest. I smiled pulling the sheets on top of us not taking my cock out of her.