She meant it 𖠌

Whiskey in a tea cup 𖤐𓂃 An award show ― ?

𓂃 An award show ― ?

────────────────── RULES ֶָ֢

📍 › RESPECT THE FOOLS

We all are fools but that doesn't mean fools need to be disrespected. So, kindly act civil throughout this award period because we do not want to put anyone in a blacklist zone. You got the gist.

📍 › FORMATION

The genres and categories will be announced soon. So be patient. About the entries, there will be 10 slots for main genres and 10 slots for sub genres ― we've thought a lot and came to a conclusion that if by any chance someone couldn't participate in the main genre, they can definitely participate in sub ones.

📍 › TRYNA UNDERSTAND

It's not our first time to host an award so kindly make sure that if you're participating as a judge or a participant; you are being responsible no matter what. There are some points you all need to know ―

―― Participants kindly do not change title name, cover, blurb/description, character aesthetics, prologue, epilogue etc. if you're participating in sub genres. For main genres; kindly tell us asap if you're making any above changes in our email address/ founder's discord id (it's mentioned in our bio) or they can simply comment on this section about this.

―― Judges make sure you do not ghost us once you've taken the responsibility of judging a genre. It's a most common problem in awards that judges do not complete their reviewing in the given timeline. If you need extra time, feel free to message on the email address/founder's discord or simply comment on this section but do not ghost upon us.

📍 › CRITERIA

Your book should be in English. The book can have as many reads ranging from ten to millions. You can participate in any two main genres and any two sub genres. Kindly do not put the same book in two different main genres. The books (except short stories) should atleast have 5 chapters excluding character aesthetics, preface/introduction etc.

Judges; if you're participating as participant, then make sure you do not fill the form under the same category you're judging for. Also, you can only judge 2 main categories and 3 sub categories ― not more than that.

📍 › USERNAME

No one ― and we mean no one is allowed to change their username once they participated in this award. Sorry not sorry; but if you change your username and thought of not telling us beforehand, then your book(s) won't be accepted.

📍 › NO RUDE COMMENTS

We are all here to win something ― even us; the hosts. It's a competition but not a war so make sure you do not hurt anyone's feelings by your opinions. Be civil and maintain a peaceful environment. If you have any complaints, our dms and emails are always open. We will make sure you do not feel uncomfortable in any way.

📍 › STORIES

Make sure you fill the form in the inline section of the correct genre of your book. Mature (erotic) as well as LGBTQ+ are acceptable only if the book stick to Wattpad contents and guidelines.

📍 › PASSWORD

Password is to be written when you're filling the form. Password is your favourite woman in this world.

──────────────── PAYMENT ֶ֢

📍 › FOLLOW

You need to follow Alluringherco (this community account) and our founder _Jonquillequeen_. You can use backup accounts but kindly mention your username in the comments from which you're making the payment. Same goes for judges and participants need to follow judges too once it's been alloted.

📍 › PRIVATE AND PUBLIC

Kindly add this book in your private as well as public reading list so that you can get the regular updates.

📍 › SHOUT OUT

A shout out on your message board while tagging the founder or the community account.

📍 › CHECKING

We'll be checking whether you've completed all the rules or payments or not. If we see anybody disobeying any rules or not completing any payments then your form will not be accepted.

# TAG YOUR FRIENDS HERE ✈︎

# NOTES

• Kindly recheck whether you've followed all the rules and made the payments as well.
• Next chapter we'll reveal the main and sub genres.
• Be patient.
• Where is the coffee we ask for huh?

See ya soon シ