" part 17 "

y/n pov.

It's been 2 days since I haven't talked to bangpink, in school too, I keep much distance with them atleast till I don't find that person. I'm sure they will try to find what happened.

I was in my bundle of thoughts when my phone again started to rung, it's 'that' number again. I picked up my phone after 2 rings and went to my balcony.
.
.
.
.
.

Maknaes ( except jungkook ) pov.

We are trying to find information about y/n that what happened to her, after some time the laptop ringed indicating  that it's hacked, Jimin looked at it and started reading out loud, loud enough for us to hear.

Jimin : Kim y/n, Her U.S best friends came to Korea to meet her but .... Died in the way from an accident?!!

We all gasped and glanced at each other.

Jennie : That's why she was so upset .

Rosé: I knew it , something was wrong.

Taehyung : What we gonna do now?

Lisa : What do you mean by what? We should accompany her as much as we can!

Jimin : yeah but --

Jungkook : What's going on?

Jennie : y/n, y/n best friends died in an accident.

Taehyung : and that's why she was Behaving  so cold in these days.

Jungkook's mind : why am I feeling sad for her? No no she can't take my princess place never!

Jungkook : So what? Let her be, you know she is interfering in our life's too much, I CAN'T TOLERATE THIS NOW.

Lisa : TOLERATE WHAT? WHAT HUH?

Rosé : Lisa stop!

Lisa : No, not now. You know what Jungkook , look at these people.
( she said pointing at the other maknaes )

Lisa : You see them? They smiled and laughed heartily after so long!
Why? Because of y/n! She made them smile! you see oppas and eonnie? They smiled because of her! SHE DID WHAT WE COULDN'T DO!

Jungkook : SHE IS TAKING OUR PRINCESS PLACE, WAKE UP!
( finally tears started to run through his eyes which he was  controlling for so long)

LISA : Jungkook, no one is taking our princess's place! Come on, get out of your childhood you are not a child any more! Look how y/n is being so mature! And we! What did we did ?  we tried to torture her!

When Lisa said that we became shocked.

Jennie : wait what torture?

Jungkook : It's n-nothing!

Rosé: No, tell  us!
( she yelled )

Lisa : Now what happened? You didn't shuttered while doing that. What happened now?

Jungkook : YEAH YOU WERE INVOLVED IN THAT TOO MS LISA.

Lisa : Yeah and I truly regret it now! I want to make it right , don't you dare to come in my way!

Tae : Can someone tell us what's happening here?

Lisa : you know mantasha and her sisters?

Jimin: yeah what's with them?

Lisa : we sent them to torture y/n so that she could get out of our way! But they died in an accident before even reaching her.

All : WHAT?

Rosé : I didn't expected this from you guys!

Jennie : yeah this is too much.

With that everyone left one by one except Lisa and jungkook.

Lisa :Look what we did jungkook, we disappointed them again!
( she and and left )

End of maknaes pov.

Now Jungkook was feeling extremely guilty or we can say he realized his mistakes. With that he thought to apologize to her tomorrow in school.

Shocked right? That Kim Jungkook, the most egoistic person, will apologize to someone? Yeah realization hits hard.

Meanwhile y/n pov.

Right now I'm standing infront of a cafe . I thought he would call me in an abandoned building but he called me in this cafe, yeah he wants to meet me now I don't know why but he called me and .

Flashback.

After 2 rings I picked it up .

Y/n : hello.!
( cold )

?? : Hi sissy!

Y/n : what do you want?
( she said and gritted her teeth )

?? : why so angry? Well I just called to say you,meet me in 2 hours and remember don't bring any of your guards with you!

Y/n : I will not come.

?? : looks like our dear queen doesn't love her  family so much!

Y/n : you -

?? : I will send you the location!

With that he cutted the call.

Flashback ends.

And yeah I'm here and don't worry I have my guards surrounding me. He took me lite , which I'm not!

I went into the cafe and the entire cafe was empty except for one table. I guess it's him! I went towards him.

I- I'm not familiar with him! Who is he? But more importantly my blood is Boiling right now as he is the one who killed my best friends.

?? : ohh! Hey sissy you are here!

Y/n : spit out what you want!
( she said calmly but sternly  )

?? : oh please sit down, it's a kind of long talk.

I sighed and sat down .

??: you want to eat something ?

Y/n : I said just tell me.
( furious ) .

?? : I know you want to stab me right now, but I also know that you know how to save your family!

And now I was literally glaring at him.

?? : So let me introduce myself first. Hi I'm lee Felix, your mother's brother's son.
( he said and extended his hand for handshake )

Y/n :my mother didn't have any brother!
( cold )

Felix : you don't need to hide it y/n! I know everything, that you are a mafia queen and you are trying to find the reason for the separation of your family !

Y/n : my mother's brother didn't had any child stop lying.

Felix : I'm not lying , find it again! You will find it this time! I was hidden from a long time , even non of your family member know it!

Y/n : .........

Felix : You want to know the reason right? Let me tell you  , your father and siblings killed my dad. And that is why your mother ran from them.

At this point I was taken aback. They could not do that! It was not even In the information I got!

Y/n : you are lying, you are lying  and why I'm even believing you, you just killed my best friends…….I am going.
( she got up to go out )

Felix : thinking of why you didn't got this information! So let me tell you, your most trusted hacker is my secret agent! She showed you what I allowed!

I stopped in my tracks, so I was believing his agent all that time?
I glanced at him last time and went out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi it's me and I'm fasting again but I just did my suhoor in such an energetic environment right now! Wanted to make the chapter longer but the story is going to end in few chapters so that's it for today!

Byeee 💜💜💜😇