-04-

After leaving Blue's house Y/N continued to put up the rest of her posters. The coffee had dried on them, making them look unprofessional in her eyes. She put up more posters and began slipping them under doors of people to make sure they got her cry for help poster.

Y/N had reached the last floor of the apartment building that was close to her apartment complex. She's sure Spike couldn't have gotten that far. She knocked on a few doors, some answered some didn't.

All she wants is her cat back. Spike could be hard work but she still loves him. Y/N finally reached the last door of the apartment building and exhaled. She clutched the last ten papers and knocked. She told herself she'll give it a week to get over Spike.

Y/N knocked once more and still there was no answer. After the third knock and getting no answer she simply slipped the paper under the door and made her way back down to head home.

Y/N showered, got dressed in a large T and a pair of her panties and eased in bed. She hugged her pillow, feeling extremely tired. Today was a long day for her but she's glad she got to met Blue.

She feels sorry for the old lady. Surround by all of those cats and having no one to help her with them. Not to mention she seems so nice and she's adorable. She'll help her out, she wouldn't want that old lady to die in a house in that condition.

Y/N closed her eyes and was shortly woken up by a ring of her phone. Thinking that it was a possible lead she reached over to her bedside drawer and snatched it up.

Y/N answered, sitting up. "Hello?"

"Y/N, hi, it's me Manny."

Y/N rolled her eyes and plopped back down. "Oh, hi."

"I didn't wake you did I?"

"No." She yawns. She knows Manny likes her. He's so easy to read, especially when he turns red at almost every single she looks at him. Or how he thinks she doesn't notice him taking a look at her ass every chance he gets.

And every time Y/N feels like he's about to confess to her she quickly shuts him down and shuts him up. Manny isn't an ugly guy either, he's just not what she's looking for.

"Oh okay, good. I wanted to talk remember. I want to know you'd like to go on a date tomorrow night. Jut you and I. I-I'll pay for everything." He explains nervously. Y/N thought about it for a while.

"Umm...will there be people around?"

"Do you want them to be?"

"Yes, that's exactly why I asked."

"Y-yeah. There will be people."

"Well alright, sure."

Y/N sensed excitement. "I-really?"

"Mhm. Can't wait."

"Thank you so much. You won't regret it, promise." Manny hung up and Y/N huffed. She only agreed so he can leave her alone.

Y/N set her phone down and finally fell asleep.

Aizawa was ready to leave for the address Hizashi had sent him after their breakfast time. He was nervous throughout the day. He kept thinking about the party and how it could go. He didn't want to ruin it by staying home, which he wants, but he's already agreed.

He needs to try more. If he doesn't try then how will he be any different? He could use this party as practice. Practice to have fun and interact with people. He was dreading it every second but he pushed past it.