『Chapter 6 - Diamond Among Coal』

After the end of the club announcements, the students began to quietly gather around the clubs representatives to register. It appeared that the impact caused by Horikita Manabu on the crowd was not going to vanish so easily.

"Putting which club I'm joining aside, I believe you didn't introduce your friends, Yuuichi," I said.

"Oh, that's right. Sorry, I totally forgot. Let's see..."

We were currently in the middle of the gymnasiums. I was having a discussion with potential future enemies. And undoubtedly, I wasn't the only one who was aware of that fact.

"As you already know, this is Siesta—just Siesta. Even we don't know her full name."

"A lady must have some secrets

"A lady must have some secrets. I'm certain you will agree with me, Ayanokouji-kun."

Disregarding her statement momentarily, there was something brothering me since we spoke. I couldn't tell what it was, but it made me uncomfortable. Perhaps... No. That was unreasonable.

"Hardly. I find concealing your name way over the roof."

"Right? That's what we all thought, too!" Said the boy holding a little child with his hand.

"Oh? Sora-kun. I don't believe that you, of all people, should be the one to talk." Siesta responded back.

Yuuichi then pointed his index at him: a tall, slender young man, with a messy brown hair and a sharp pair of red eyes. His name was Sora. Next to him—the girl holding his hand the entire time—was his 'sister,' Shiro. She had long, straight white hair that reached down her waist. She also possessed a pair of red eyes, resembling that of Sora's. While Sora seemed to be around our age, I couldn't say the same thing about Shiro.

 While Sora seemed to be around our age, I couldn't say the same thing about Shiro

"Those two are Sora and Shiro. Together, they go by 'Blank.' Apparently, those siblings played thousands of games, and have never lost before."