The Babysitter - Part Three

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story contains themes of BD/SM, DD Kink, Strong language and Sexual themes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He laid me down gently on the rug in front of the fire, trailing soft kisses along my neck and collarbone while he positioned himself between my weak legs.

"Relax," He whispered, "I'll be gentle," He met my lips with his, both of his large arms holding me, his fingers idly playing with my hair, "At first anyway," He smirked.

"It's going to hurt," I whispered pathetically, the brave slut I has summoned earlier long gone.

"I thought you liked pain, baby?" He teased, pouting as he spoke

"I do, but I'm a little nervous," I admitted, chewing my bottom lip, afraid to meet his gaze for fear of unrecoverable embarrassment.

"Hey," his voice was soft, "Look at me, Lilli,"

I hesitated at first, but a small tug on my hair made me rethink

"Good girl, you have nothing to be nervous about. It will feel good before you know it, I'll make sure of it, okay?"

I mumbled "Okay,"

I knew I was being silly. If I didn't trust Steve I wouldn't be naked under him after soaking his fucking couch.

"I can't hear you, baby,"

"Okay," I said louder.

"Good," He thrust into me quickly, "Girl," He sighed burying his face into my neck "Fucking hell. You're so fucking tight," He kissed my neck gently.

"Ahh," I groaned, the pain duller than I expected. It had been a hot minute since I had sex, let alone with someone so fucking big. And hot.

And experienced.

These Uni boys and their floppy cocks.

"Shhh, you're okay sweetheart," Steve whispered, "I've got you," He stroked my hair while nibbling my skin.

He began to thrust slowly. Fully in, then out again, his mouth didn't leave my neck for the next few minutes.

"Lilli," He grumbled.

Fuck I loved the way he said my name.

"Lilli, you feel so good, I won't last long," He sucked the spot he had been nursing hard, "but it's okay isn't it? Even though you love to be tossed around and slapped, spat on and fucked hard, you also love knowing your tight little pussy drives a man so fucking crazy they can't help fill you up," He detached himself from my neck, "Over," He growled and slid out of me.

I looked at him very fucking confused. "Over?"

"On your stomach," His tone was flat, "Put a pillow under your tummy,"

Oh god.

"Yes, Daddy," I shot him a cheeky grin grabbing a pillow from the couch and flopping onto it.

Every word he said about a man not being able to control himself was spot on and it filled me with confidence.

He knew that though.

Even before I started to beg the gods he would fuck me, and Steve would encourage me to do things that scared me. He'd say, "Fuck it, what's the worst that can happen?"