Prologue Part 2:The Princess

Note: The story you are reading is  owned by me. And is non-canon, this is my own take on the storyline.
The rights to Hazbin hotel belong
Vivienne Medrano

Let the Dying begin

Y/n pov

I looked  over the red landscape, close from where I hit the ground, I was almost appalled at how beautiful and sickening, Hell from Da-Bible looked like, it reminded me of my home in Miami,Florida(I love Swamp-puppies)

I looked  over the red landscape, close from where I hit the ground, I was almost appalled at how beautiful and sickening, Hell from Da-Bible looked like, it reminded me of my home in Miami,Florida(I love Swamp-puppies). I felt calmness and fear take hold of me, it was weird I felt so familiar with this place and so lost at the same time. I felt like someone or something was beckoning for me to be here. But I don't know why, weird Premonition before death huh..well any way let's continue.

Y/n: Wow, I'm in hell, wait but I haven't done anything bad. Why the fuck am I down here?

*I then walked down the street, it was empty, what confused me the most was the fact that their was no torture or chaos in the streets, just empty boarded windows on all of the buildings and stuff.

I walked for what felt like hours passing a sign that said "Cannibal Town".

It did not please or calm me at all or in the slightest

But even still the roads were empty and cars were abandoned as it looked like. It's like the people down here were in a hurry. But why?

So I kept walking and walking intil I saw a bunch of dead bodies of people all in different forms and sizes. Some had spears in them

Y/n: What the Fuck is going on down here

*Grabs a spear from one of the bodies and it stomach falls out on to the ground getting blood on his face*

Y/n: *Gags* eeeh so fuckin gross. May as well use this to defend myself

After I got the spear I continued to walk the abandoned streets, alone, disinformed, and almost terrified. What if the same thing happened to me. I die again for someone's sick pleasure.

I am never letting that happen ever again, to anyone.

All I saw were bodies and blood filling the streets as I get closer to this building with a clock in it, it looked like a church, something that belongs in heaven, and not down here that's for sure