Part 5

--- at office ---

[suddenly taehyung brag in to the meeting room and tell all to get out]

What kind of attitude is this huh? In front of the employee's?

Employee's you care of them not your own kids? What kind of mom are you? all night liam was waiting to tell you and you just dismissed him?

What kind of mom i'm? then what about you wait you don't deserve to be their dad.

You-

I what?

I want a divorce i will take the kids custody.

Divorce ok but not the kids.

Let's fight to the end then.

Mr.kim don't need to fight. I will win in every court no matter where it is or who the hell the lawyer is.

What you mean?

Because being with you mean kids is in danger you can ask the kids who they want to be they will always choose me no matter what no matter how nice you are to them they will only choose me.

Bet?

Ok

Then let's go home.

Let's go.

--- at house ---

Kids mom is going for a trip you guys want to go with her or stay with daddy?

We are going with mommy [the two of them tell in one voice making her smirk at him which stunned him]

What if you guys never see me again?

We are going with mommy sorry daddy [saying this liam and leah goes away]

Feel free ot file for divorce mr.kim.[she was about to go when]

I don't want to.

Ok then don't. [he catch her hand]

What have you done to our kids?

Nothing

Yiren what happen to you? what happened to us? Is it all? i mean if divorce like this only you never going to tell me to reconsider?

Us? What is left in us?

You and me yiren after kids birth there is nothing us. What happened to you why you destroyed us?[she touched one of wedding frame of theirs and thrown it to the ground and stepped on it.]

I destroyed? It was you.[he bend down and picks the glasses and took the photo out of it. making this hand bleed]Why are you pretending to care taehyung?

Pretend? When yiren when?

6 years ago when i was 9 months pregnant i went to buy cake was about to go inside of the cafe when i saw you with you you're your dead bestfriend's sister and i called you and you switched off the phone then i wondered why is it cause i have no career? It was cause of you you forced me to quit my job that's why i quited then i understood one thing money fame identity that is what valued in this world.

That's why you-

Yes, that's why i asked mom to let me work. Ok you forgot me that's ok but my kids are also treated the same way you want to name my kids after her dead brother? There is no way i will let that happen so i named them myself.

You-

Shut up nothing can make up that kim taehyung after that i started to wonder should i divorce you? then i realised i want you to suffer with me. if i divorce you, you will live happily but all i will lose so why not punish you with me? having a partner who is as like dead is the best way to punish you also i cant live without you so i will never let you go.

Yiren i i'm sorry for switching off the phone that time but it is not an excuse for you to treat our kids-

I have never mistreated them only when you are there i ignored them cause i don't want to see you i took them from school every month for trips you just didn't known also for liam i have already brought the remote car he said he wanted. Also i will never divorce you i want you to suffer with me [with that she left making him smile sadly thinking]

---6 years ago at café---

You switched off the call?

Now it's 5 pm on Wednesday she probably want the strawberry cake from this café i will surprise her with it that will earn me a 3 good giggles.

Are you sure you are going to name your kid after my brother?

I want to remember my love rival's name. He gave his kidney for her by sacrificing his life i also want to remember that name so i will love her more thinking how your brother would have loved her more than me or will snatch her away from me.

---present---

Maybe after another 6 years i will tell you this truth. No matter what u cant live without me either can i? 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

think from all perspective always.