CHAPTER 2

AUTHOR POV--

she reached her home after dropping her bestie to her house...Preparations were going on in full swing in her house and why not, it was the wedding of the eldest and most beloved daughter of the house...The wedding took place at the  Ancestral home in Kolkata. After haldi ceremony they will for there...

She Directly walked towards her room because she knew if anybody saw her there...they will start there tantrum...
There her personal makeup artist is sitting and waiting for her she already told her that she will be late...

Akasha the makeup artist, "c'mon go fast haya, you are so late" akash said and haya took her dress and directly went towards her room...

After she came she was all dressed and sat on her chair and aksha started her makeup....she don't want to celebrate these all functions but her mother said that...Haldi rasam, tel-baan or manjha is a pre-wedding ceremony performed a day or two before the wedding. Family members and friends playfully slather the bride and groom in a paste of turmeric, oil, and milk. In some customs, sandalwood, rose water, and gram flour are also mixed in the paste.

So with no option left she agreed whatever her family want to celebrate...
She was completely ready in her jaldi look....

"You are the first ever bride who chosen this type of haldi dress but trust me you are looking gorgeous" aksha said to her

"Yeah because I want to fulfill and want to enjoy every function before my marriage, you know brides cry on their functions but I won't, i will enjoy each and every second of my functions

Zain and arishfa came inside haya's room when Zain laid his eyes on his sister, his eyes became moist but after listening his sisters next sentence he shook his head in disappointment....

"Bhai see I'm looking like a princess na, you know today Ayaan will got a heart attack for sure" haya said in excitement while everyone was in the room shook their head....

"Tum dulhan ho thoda sa hi sahi Sharma lo" Zain said in serious tone...like he thoughts he will console his sister for crying because she is getting married but here, his sister is damn excited for her own marriage like she is going to get a crores rupees check.

"Hayee bhai mujhe to nahi aata sharmana aap batao kese sharmau" gaya said while blinking her eyes like a child....

"Ye ladki to bas hamara naam kharab karegi" her mother who was coming for taking her daughter for the ceremony heard all the convo of brother, sister and now shooking her head in disbelief

"Ohho mama please ab shuru mat ho Jana vese bhi Aaj meri haldi hai"haya said and her sister and mother both took her to the garden...

The all cousin was straight away taken to the canopy where the ceremony was to take place. It was a long process. Lots of hymns were chanted, There were lots of activities. Not a minute was dull or boring. They also bring together friends, relatives, and acquaintances. the area is lined with colorful lights, belts, and other decorative items. People are clamoring for their expensive and luxurious clothes.