Episode-102

Episode-102

   Estella’s POV:

       The maid looked at my face and said expressionlessly, “you can glare at me… but not Master….” She fixed my dress and said, “let’s go… it’s time…”
As the maid was fixing my dress, I silently looked around the room. I have to escape from this wedding. No matter what.. I can’t get married… I can’t escape  alive if  these many eyes on me… but I need to stop this wedding…..

     I walked in the huge hall, and people bowed to me. Tristan was standing there near the priest…. I can’t get married to him….

     Soon, I was in front of him, and I noticed the guard beside Tristan.  The priest was also there… Tristan got close to me and said, “you are beautiful, Estella….”

  Tristan sad to the Priest, “you can start..”

  The priest said, “as you wish, My master….” No… I need to stop this…

  Tristan was about to hold my hands for the vows when I turned to the guard beside him and pulled the sword from his hand and inserted in the priest… my dress had blood stains…" Everyone grasped…

    Tristan was stunned but angry, he snatched the sword from me… I looked at the priest and said, “sorry…. But…. If there is no priest… no wedding can happen….” This is the only thing I can think of..

  The people are looking at me as if I am in big trouble…… but I don’t care…. I turned to the crowd and said, “I know you all can’t understand me… but…. I refuse this wedding…..”

   I looked at Tristan and said, “I love someone else…” I am glaring at him… so is he….

    Tristan grabbed my hand and said something to the people in the hall… they all cheered the next second… what is going on….

  Tristan pulled me himself and said whispered, “wondering what happened….”

   He said again, “congrats.. you succeed in stopping the wedding but not permanently…. And my people are happy to have you this brave… you deserve to be Master’s wife… and now… you are going to suffer….” Tristan pulled me out  of the hall the next second… I almost fell due to the dress I am wearing.

  Tristan hissed and pulled me over his shoulder, I kept screaming and angry…. soon, I was in the room. Tristan pushed me in and said something to the maid.

    I was worried about my situation. Tristan tied my hands to the bed and stood there with full of anger. he said, “I will remind you your mistake, Estella…. You will suffer….”

  I warned him, “let me go!!!!”

   Soon a women walks in with a maid, Tristan said something to her in native language… Tristan then looked at me and said, “she will check your claim on your fertility… and then I will deal with you….”

  My eyes went wide… the women walks to me, and I screamed, “don’t touch me…”  Tristan was looking at me as if he was sure I was lying….

     The woman said something to him, and Tristan turned his back to me…. maybe she asked him to look away.. the women pressed my belly as if she was learning something… she checked my pulse and then my female part.

   The women covered me again, and then I knew what was going to happen. I cried out, “Tristan my hand hurts….” He turned to me, and  I managed to get some tears in my eyes.

  He got close to the bed and untied me. I sat on the bed as I rubbed my hands. Tristan looked at the women and said something….

   The old woman said something, and I noticed his feast tighten… the women left, and Tristan turned to me and said, “lie… you are completely fine!!! You lied to me and even destroyed our wedding…. Killed one of my person…”

  He approached me, and I instantly moved back on the bed.  His eyes got darker, and he said, “what is my mistake… that's I loved you more than myself…”
Soon, my back touched the wall, Tristan grabbed my arm and pulled me to himself, he said in anger, “be ready…. I will take you right now… then I will see how you will refuse for the wedding…”

   He pulled me to himself as I was trying to push him aw. Hehe grabbed my hairs and was about to kiss when a guard comes rushing… theguard looked at us and turned his back to us..

  Tristan screamed at him. the guard said in English, “Mater…”

   Tristan buried his face him my neck as I was trying to fight back. The guard said, “King Adrian’s Army invaded the main gate, and another army from King Lionel has destroyed the border on the other end…” Tristan stopped and looked at the guard…
I laughed on Tristan…. He looked at me in anger. I said, “I wish you the worst death…..”

    Tristan grabbed my hair and said, “I will be back when I kill him… I will kill him in front of you… just wait and watch…” Tristan looked at me in anger.. I just smirked at him…

He pushed me away and then walked away, increasing the security…. I should rush out of here… I should run out of here.. Adrian here, but I can’t stay here…. I don’t even want to return to him either…. Adrian should also be punished…. And Tristan should die….