Shopping and Slaves

Finally, after never being able to do this in my past life, I get to....... Spend as much as I want without worrying about consequences! Oh I'm so happy I feel as if I could fly! I think Alexander noticed my expression because he then said," Young Master you seem very happy, is it because you haven't been able to leave the estate in a while?"

I smile and nod and then look at Draco, we haven't spoken to each other since the carriage ride ended after what he said to me. Nizam recall memory list.

YES TESTER WHICH MEMORY WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE

1. THE PARTY
2. YOUR FATHERS STUDY
3. TALKING WITH WILLIAM 
4. DRACO'S CONFESSION
5. A SPECIFIC MEMORY WITHOUT A SIGNIFICANT NAME

PAGE 1/1
ALLOWED MEMORIES ON 1 PAGE: 5

4 please, I would like to relive the experience as well. I have been reliving this memory ever since we stopped talking in the carriage since it was a wonderful feeling for me.

COMMENCING MEMORY EXPERIENCE
WOULD YOU LIKE IT ON REPEAT?

No just once more

UNDERSTOOD

Draco gets down on one knee in front of me and reaches his hand out, asking for my hand and I give it to him before he starts speaking," Young Master, Azreal Belial Adonis, would you allow me to swear my loyalty to you for now and forever more and to be your personal escort knight wherever you may go?" Draco asks nervously but he allows me to see his eyes, his eyes full of determination and honesty. He really want to protect me so, why shouldn't I let him?

"Draco Hawther, I will allow you to be my personal escort knight the moment you finish your training to become a real knight. I have high hopes for you so I trust you won't disappoint me" I say and smile at him, trying to relieve the worried look in his eyes. 

"Thank you, thank you very much Young Master Azreal, I will remember this and train as hard as I can to become a full knight fast for you." He says and I smile gently. He's already at the top of his class and the youngest one there, another year or two and he would be ready to go so if he tries his hardest then it might only take him 6 months to become a full knight.

"No need for that, your still a child so have fun and enjoy yourself, don't forget to take care of yourself as well and," I pause for a moment," when your ready you can tell me about your scar but if you don't ever want to then I won't force you" I say and look at him kindly, like a loving mother or father to their child

MEMORY ENDING

Thank you Nizem now if you could pull up my stats and the list of people that I know then that would be great.

I-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I
PEOPLE WITH AT LEAST 1 AFFECTION TOWARDS YOU: 
(KNIGHT IN TRAINING)DRACO HAWTHER: 15
(BUTLER)WILLIAM HAWTHER: 25
(KNIGHT)ALEXANDER HAWTHER: 35
(FATHER)DARRYL ADONIS: 9000
(MAID)LILITH: 10
PAGE 1/9< >
I-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I