004

☁️〰✩° You make me feel loved。 ⋆⸜ 🎧

★ᴗ★

JUDIDIA grinned as Malachi gave himself a brain freeze. His face scrunched up in surprise before relaxing itself. The two sat next to a window at McDonald with food surrounding them.

"Never knew it was that sour...warn me next time, will ya?" Malachi grumbled in a jumble. His hands pushed back the slushy drink back to the original owner, Judidia.

"I would've, but this is such a better video," She laughed out. Her hand shook with the phone in it as he glared. "Blackmail is a powerful thing, isn't it?"

"It is," he grumbled in sadness. The two sat in silence before he launched for the phone. The brunette laughed in surprise before pulling back. "Oh look, the playground is empty. Wanna play?"

"As if the answer wasn't obvious," she scoffed. The two sat for second, digesting their meals. A grin played the female's features as she dashed for the steps, "Last one up is a rotten egg!"

She caught a glimpse of the male jumping soon to the steps, causing her to rush forward. Her steps became quick and steady as she heard the boy's own hollowing the air.

Judidia began to breathe heavily as she arrived to the top. The view wasn't much, but it felt nice to be a kid again. Soon Malachi found his way up with a frown.

The brunette placed a finger to her lips before pointing outward, "Look at how beautiful the city is?"

"It's nice...but don't you see this view almost every day?" He questioned in return.

"Nope. Being on Dance Moms didn't allow much free time. Just happy to let myself be free sometimes," she replied. Her eyes turned bright as cars passed by.

"Oh. Well, I'll have to show you my thinking spot for free time someday. It's a real sight," Malachi grinned. The two teenagers sat on the top steps of a toy playground, watching the sun turn high in noon.

"Welp, that's my ride," she frowned as her eyes peered onto the black car. The male in the driver's seat was frozen in place, his thumb scrolling through some media app.

"Welp, it was nice seeing you," He sighed tiredly. "I suppose you've got much more things to do than sit here with me."

"I do! Now, I've gots to go do a photoshoot!" The hispanic female grinned. She hopped into the large slide and yelled in excitement as the rush came by.

The air was fresher than before, with wind running through her hair making her spine shiver. Her chocolate colored hair swept through her features as her eyesight was delayed. She hopped into the vehicle with a smile.

"Oh great, the brat's back," Eddie joked in laughter. His hand pushed down his glasses onto his nose as he turned the ignition on.

"You know you love me," Judidia returned with a joking kissy face.