chapter-8

All guard bow down in respect of kael Then they go inside the mansion she is looking everywher in the mansion suddenly a man is sitting in sofa doing  something on his laptop , then she looks away in another direction a man is cooking something in kitchen and coming out ,then a man is talking in the phone and descending from the stairs and his behind is another man coming down while doing something on his phone suddenly they feel someone presence ther look upward and find their brother and a little girl on his arm wrap around protectively .adeliana saw all of them and observe the man coming out of the kitchen has grey piercing eyes that he was looking at her directly ,then she see another man who is sitting in sofa has green and grey mix colour eyes , then she looked toywead the stairs at the man who has green eyes and another man who has same eye colour as adeliana one side is green and another one is blue and the one holding her has blue eyes they all looking at her intensely she got scared and her face from all of them on the crook of kael neck and tighten the hold .

The one with blue eyes said  who is she and why you bring her here in rude tone adeliana tighten the hold more .the one said who is behind the blue eyes man why you bring a girl here and who is also little adeliana slowly preak  and see they all are looking toward her kael said when I am coming back I see laying on the roads I think some car hit her  and I help her and bring her with me as she has nowhere to go .

The one who is sitting in sofa said but we can't keep her in a harsh tone the who come outside of the kitchen said yes we can't keep her help her and let her go adeliana hears all the things and her past is start playing in her head  we know she is a bitch ,you harm our sister ,our mother ,you are not our sister, the begging to let her go , to not send her boarding school , her mother death this so much for her she scream stop and pull her hand forward
Suddenly a golden red light come out of her hand and all the glass things broke she is murmering and saying stop ,stop then she suddenly start breathing harshly and she collasped on kael arms .

He start panicking ,glare at his brother and took her to the medical room in his mansion where he arranged all the doctor when he get there he said treat her check what happen in cold tone and said if anything happens wait for the consequences then the doctor late down the bed and attached drip start treating her then the familiar doctor come outside I said you earlier capo let her rest in the hospital and I said before don't stress her there is high chances of slipping her in coma and it happens we can not do anything and only we can do is wait hmfor her to wake up from coma .

Kael asked how much time doctor said months , a year , or 2,3 year or never we can't say anything all the medicine is prescribed buy her and made her eat take care of her and all the doctor is here.

The doctor start to go but halt in her place and said capo I think she didn't want to live anymore she didn't hope to and try to talk softly not harshly I see whatever happens and it's not good for her it might also take her life although she is only a little child .

He March toward his brother it happen because of you we can talk silently what's need of talking harshly what can I do I said to her I will help her and what did I do and she is not going anywhere I am telling you she is not .

They all like her but it is not right to kept her but nothing is wrong to be selfish kael eldest brother said okay I will adopt her and. She is not going anywhere .

But what was that the magic she know how to do magic let's keep this topic side and and don't tell anyone and try not to anger her in future and I will search about that for now go to your works .