𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘸𝘰/𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳.

𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘐 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘪𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘵 𝘉𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘐 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.
★--------------------★

Sun was cleaning his room picking up papers and other stuff sun spilled a drink it was very sticky so sun took a shower he walked in his bathroom and took off his clothes and set the shower to hot and got in and washed himself off his body and hair.

Sun got out and wrapped a towel around his waist and walked to his room and got some clothes to his dresser and was about to put them on but someone walked in "h-hey I'm getting dress!" Sun yelled at the person who walked in "eclipse? Get out please" sun pleaded out eclipse walked closer to sun sun tried to back away but he backed into a wall.

Eclipse grasp sun by the neck and walked over to his bed and throwed him on it and got on sun while taking his clothes off "I'm going to fuck you and take your vringity no one can hear you because they are all out" eclipse hissed and pulled sun towel off his waist "e-eclipse s-stop!" Begged trying to back away from eclipse but eclipse pin sun hands and thrust into sun "s-stop! Please!" Sun cried tears falling down his face "oh is little baby crying I just got started" eclipse laughed.

Eclipse kept thrusting into sun, sun hold his moans "s-stop!" Sun cried out here and there finally sun cumed and eclipse kept thrusting a little longer and cum and got off of sun and slaped him "if you tell anyone about this I will kill you" eclipse threatened and put his clothes on and walked out of his room.

Sun cried and got up and put some clothes on sun cuddled his pillowed and cried himself to sleep sun heard a knock on the door "w-who is it?" Sun wimped out "it is jack" jack said in his no emotion voice (𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙩𝙤) "c-come in" sun wimper "are you ok? You sound sad" jacked said his voice almost sounding worried "i-i eclipse...h-he raped me" sun wimped "jack...can we cuddled i-i don't want to be alone" sun asked looking at jack "yes" jack said and walked to sun bed and got in and they cuddled and fell asleep happily.

★---------------------★
407 words.
Angst and fluff I hope you like it I tried and I didn't really make raped before.

Bu bye