COLD BROTHER [14] TREEHOUSE MEMORIES

That weekend

Jungkook woke up feeling excited as he went towards his bathroom and quickly got freshened up. He smiles at his reflection as he opened his closet to search for a perfect set of clothes and soon his eyes fell on a black coloured shirt and Dark blue jeans with a denim jacket as he smirks at his reflection in satisfaction.

He wore his perfect set of earings as he smiles and headed downstairs as he joined the members for breakfast.

"Woah why are you all dressed up?" asked Jhope as he looked at Jungkook's new look as Suga chuckled, "Hobi..did you forget? He is hanging out with his sister." he said as Jin raised his brow in confusion, "Kook are you sure that Shin Hye Kyo is Yn?" Jin asked as Jungkook looked at his Hyung and nodded.

"I am positive... it's her..I can feel that connection with her." he said as he continued to munch on his food, "But you better find out clearly before jumping into conclusions." Namjoon said as Jimin nodded, "Namjoon shi is saying the right thing Kook." exclaimed Jimin, "Yeah you better get some solid proof to reason out." Taehyung said as Jungkook nodded his head.

"I will." he said as he quickly finished having his breakfast as he placed his dish in the sink and went out after washing his hands.
____________________

Yn looked at herself in the mirror as she had worn a peach coloured shirt with white jeans and canvas shoes as she smiles, she had tied her hair in a ponytail as she hated doing makeup.

She was also excited as this would be the first time she would be hanging out with her brother as the thought of it made her smile.

She wore a pair of shoes [not heels] as she turned around, "Oppa I am heading out." she said to Seo-jun as he smiles at her and nods, "Have a great day Hye." he said as Yn smiles at him and turns around as she left the house after closing the door.

She stood at her gate as Jungkook promised to pick her up and within minutes she noticed a Black Mercedes Benz stop infront of her as the window glass went down revealing Jungkook as he smiles at her.

"Hop in Yn- I mean Hye." he said as Yn nods as she opened the door and sat in the passenger seat as she closed the door.

"Where are we heading to?" Yn asked while fastening her seatbelt as Jungkook smiles at her, "You will get to know soon.. it's a surprise, it would be a long drive to that place." Jungkook said as Yn smiles at him.

"Great then..I love surprises." Yn said as Jungkook chuckles as he starts the engine and they drove off.

During the drive they talked alot about themselves and their interests as Jungkook smiles internally as he was happy to bond again with his sister.

The drive was long as Yn enjoyed the view and scenery, the shops passing by and the smell of hotpot which made her go hungry as Jungkook chuckled at her reaction.

"Let's stop by that Hotpot place to have some meal and then we can continue our journey..our destination isn't far away." Jungkook said as Yn nods as he parked the car infront of a traditional Korean restaurant as they got off and headed in.

They sat on the cushion which was on the ground as the Hotpot arrived in 10 minutes.

"What's your favourite combination?" Jungkook asked as Yn looks at him and smiles, "Meat with some spring onions dipped in Hotpot dish.. it really tastes good." Yn said as she grabbed a piece of meat and wrapped it around her chopsticks as she grabbed some spring onions and dipped it in the Hotpot and as soon as it was done she blew some air on it and had it as she moaned in satisfaction.

"This is perfect." she exclaimed as Jungkook smiles at her as he had dipped some meat and radish along with it.

Soon they were done as Jungkook paid for their food as they headed out, "Let's go?" Jungkook asked as Yn nods her head as the two of them sat inside his car as they drove off further.

Within 30 minutes Jungkook stopped his car as Yn looks at him, "Have we reached?" she asked as Jungkook nods his head as they got off their car.

They were on a hill with wild plants surrounding them as fresh Breeze hit their skin as a smile crept on Yn's face. She was a nature lover as she loves such places and Jungkook being a person who loves nature too...took out his camera as he clicks photos of wild butterflies, insects, plants, trees etc.

"Do you love this place?" he asked as Yn looks at him, "Love? Are you kidding me? Who wouldn't love such a beauty?" she said as Jungkook chuckles at her reaction.

"You know there's a tree house in that direction..would you like to go over there?" asked Jungkook as Yn looks at him and nods instantly, "I would love to." she said as Jungkook smiles as they went deeper in the woods to the treehouse.

After walking for 5 minutes Jungkook points to the top of an oak tree as Yn gasped on finding a treehouse there, "Wanna go up?" Jungkook asked as Yn excitedly nods as they climbed the wooden ladder and went up.

When they reached the treehouse, Yn saw Beautiful decoration inside..a soft pink light with a small curtain and some small photos of Jungkook's childhood pics on the wall along with Yn's childhood pics as she gasped.

"I-is that.." Yn asked as Jungkook nods his head, "My sister... it's Yn." Jungkook replied as Yn's eyes slightly tears up as she touched those photos as beautiful memories flood in her mind.

"Do you like it Yn?" Jungkook asked as Yn nods her head while momentarily forgetting that she was pretending to be Shin Hye Kyo.

"I do." she replied.