Guardian angel

In a dark corner of a alleyway somewhere in pentagram a cowering demon was seen with his back against a large bin. This demon was a member of passione but he was a new recruit who didn't even have a stand yet. But the fact he was a member of passione alone made him a target for the man now looming over him.

Demon: T-torture me for all you want I'm not betraying the boss not now not ever!

The camera slowly pans up showing the demons attacker his robes and crucifix were unmistakable. Behind him was his stand looking directly into the sinners very soul.

Father Pucci: Is that so? Truthfully I'm surprised that a sinner such as yourself could show such devotion to a single person.

Whitesnake: Or are you obeying out of fear perhaps?

Demon: I'd be a dumbass to screw over the boss not that you would get much anyway. I'm still new to the gang!

Father Pucci: True I expect not to get much from you but-

Whitesnake: Even the lowest of pawns can hold valuable information

With a quick strike to the head whitesnake disabled the demon and a disc slid out of his head which had the word "Memory" on it. Pucci takes the disc before allowing the demon to fall limp he carefully slid the disc halfway into his head and slowly started to experience flashbacks of the sinners past. He ignored most of the flashbacks but focused on the last memory of the demon and Formaggio having a talk.

Formaggio: Alright pal your in welcome to the gang.

Demon: I won't let you or the boss down sir!

Formaggio: Good but remember you can't tell anyone about us or where we hide. The boss is keeping things on the low for now but trust me that's gonna change soon enough.

Demon: Got it!

Formaggio: Also if you see a priest walking around with a stand then ice him. The boss is offering a pretty penny for the priests head so if you see him don't hesitate to drop him got it?

Demon: Understood!

Pucci grunts as his stand pulls the disc out of his head and throws it aside.

Father Pucci: So......he's set a bounty on me has he? My oh my young Y/N what lengths you go to keep me at bay. While I do not know of your organisations hideout I do however know the appearance of one of your high ranking men. Perhaps he will tell me what this pawn could not. Come whitesnake let us continue our manhunt.

Ominous music plays as Pucci walks away.

Emily soared through hell's sky getting closer and closer towards the hotel. After being sidetracked by Y/N's stream she resumed her search and now she knew exactly where he was. She flew and flew trying to stay hidden from other sinners eyes. Unfortunately she was spotted as she flew through a street and was greeted with a harsh response.