Chapter 16

Liams POV

Me and Thomas were just sat talking. Eventually I got a call from Milly I answered it.

"Hey Milly it's not a good time like really bad."

"What why?"

"Parents home met Thomas classism insults arguments and I think they are trying to break the door down they are banging it that hard."

"So now are you and Thomas doing. New boyfriend and all."

"WHAT?" A scream came from the over end of the phone.

~

Millys POV

Fuck Lana was listening.

"That little freak." She said angrily.

"Don't call him that." I said ending the call.

"Everybody is going to love to hear about this."

"About what?" A voice came from behind her it was Jack.

"That Liam freak she is friends with is with my boyfriends can you believe it two queers."

"Lana I'm afraid to say that if you do anything to them or use this information that would be harrasment and or bullying. Neither of those are aloud. Harrasment can even be a crime. So if you decide to use this information against them I will have to report it. And as a member off SLT at your school I will be able to control your punishment. I won't be nice with it."

Of course he threatens her. That is his thing. That and not believing in cencorship.

"You wouldn't." She spat.

"Try me." He said crossing his arms.

"Nothing you can do will stop me."

"How about a grand."

"What?"

"I'll give you £1000 if you leave them alone and don't use this against them."

"Really?"

Jack pulled out a wad of cash.

"Really." He said

"Ok." She took the money and left.

"Did you really give her a grand?"

"Yes."

"Isn't that a bit much."

"I'm rich now. Remember."

"Oh right."