4. Interview & cuddles

YOUR POV

—————

Outfit ^

Outfit ^

Today I have an interview with my brothers more like a family interview it's more about WWE but apparently I have to be there, I rolled my eyes as my brother told me to get into his stupid car.

Walking into the tall building I was mentally preparing myself for the crowds of people, I've always grown up hating huge crowds of people.

You know that one kid that you would see wearing headphones in even little gatherings? yeah that kid was me, people said to my parents I would grow out of it but i never did, so here I am in a interview with my brothers with my headphones on as I watched their mouths move.

Until my brother, roman looked down at me from the seat over, pointing to my ear I pulled off one side "sorry jimmy what did you say?" I said politely apologising to him "that's completely fine my question was, are you staring in any new movies" he said with a smile, I gave a smile back in response "I am actually, do any of you know of Gordon Cormier?" The crowd cheered "well he posted on Instagram of a new cast member, well that's me, I'm in the new live action avatar the last airbender now streaming on Netflix" I smirked knowing jimmy would laugh at how I promoted the movie mid interview.

I put my head phones on a zoned out the rest of the interview while playing with my brothers rings on his hand.

TIME SKIP TO HOTEL ROOM
9:30pm

I got back to the hotel room as i was surprised to see Ian and Dallas both asleep on Gordon's bed, gordon on the other hand was awake on the end of my bed "hey baldy" I said putting my bag down and taking my shoes off "hey blindy" he smiled at his nickname as I smiled at mine, I flopped onto my bed with a big sigh "today was exhausting" I said tired and sore "true, especially with these two all day was a nightmare" he laughed as he pointed at the two laying on his bed "I'm going to get changed" I patted his shoulder as I walked past

I came back out the bath room in

My very comfy clothes to sleep in, but by the time I walked out I see Gordon passed out on my bed, damn he got comfy he's under the covers and everything I smiled as I hopped in next to him as his back was facing me, sleep hit me like a brick and ...

My very comfy clothes to sleep in, but by the time I walked out I see Gordon passed out on my bed, damn he got comfy he's under the covers and everything I smiled as I hopped in next to him as his back was facing me, sleep hit me like a brick and I was out like a light leaning on Gordon's back kind of like a spooning position except I'm completely under the covers and my arms where tucked in front of me.

-Atlantis 💋

AHHHH