𖦹 ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ- 09 𖦹

Playlist: https://spotify

Playlist: https://spotify.link/yXWMeIY5KIb

The man undoubtedly had blue eyes

The man undoubtedly had blue eyes. But this was way too shocking. He was nothing like Lucas but everything like him. The man was handsome; looks were gentic in the family. But he wasn't muscular looking at all. He was lanky, lean and tall. His arms definitely had muscles.

But his face was more angelic. He was smiling in a flirty way at the people who greeted him as he slowly made his way to us. And then our eyes met. He smiled. I looked away.

Ash. Singer. The National Crush.

Yes, he was now my brother in law.

I understood why I caught a hint of displease in the President when he talked about him. Most probably because he didn't take up business.

He greeted all and I just nodded when he greeted me. He however didn't stay with us. He instead went into the crowd.

The President huffed. The time had come. The silence of the audience grew louder.

The President coughed lightly to clear his throat as he stepped forward.

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. I thank all friends here who have graced the occasion of my son Lucas' engagement with this child, Ella Wilsonville. I hope everyone will bless them for their new life and enjoy." He nodded.

The music started. Some started dancing, some started eating. But I had to pay attention to those who came to greet. But without a word Lucas simply grabbed my hand and took me down the stairs.

"Can you dance?" He asked.

"I hope you are wearing good shoes." I replied. Just what did he think I was? Of course, I knew how to dance. But I would stomp on his foot for being so rude.

He quickly grabbed my waist as I automatically put my arm over his shoulder and one in his hand. The cameras flashed crazily. Personal photographers were something. They always clicked photos when someone was eating, especially when someone was holding a food piece close to his or her face and was about to take a bite.