Presentation

A lot has happened since I wrote Volume 1, the road was tortuous and lonely

A lot has happened since I wrote Volume 1, the road was tortuous and lonely. I really thought I wouldn't make it and would end up giving it all up. I realized how serious mental health is, and how you yourself are capable of affecting others, of making them worry, even if you don't mean to. It was two years of hard lessons, but they have left me with great learnings along with those who have supported me to get up and keep going.

This Volume No. 2 is a new beginning for me, as it will be for Shun and Lidia on their journey and in this new adventure.

I want to dedicate this work to my family; to my dad, who trusted me and gave me the encouragement not to give up; to my mom for being patient with me and encouraging me to continue; but above all, to all the guys at Guarida Fotante; to Liz, Axel, Fer, Kelly, Macy, Mely, Sara, Richy, Roma, and especially to Professor Blas for the support and trust he placed in me in this new personal stage. Truly none of this would be possible without you guys. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Well, I think I've already said too much. To you, reader, I can only thank you also for your preference and for the unconditional support you give to this work, be sure that your energy will be of great help to Shun and Lidia. Again, thank you very much for being here. Enjoy it.

P.S: From now on, I will try to publish a chapter every week. It may be difficult, but it's the least I can do to make up for lost time. Stay tuned every Tuesday or Wednesday for a new chapter.