Answers to riddles

1: It says : "Tonight I will escape" if you read diagonally.

2: The teacher wrote the note. The bullies probably killed the girl, but the teacher didn't want anybody to know that there were people bullied in the school.

3: The woman was mad and she killed her husband, she was cutting his body into pieces. She didn't hear him because he was dead.

4: The dad killed the person that was found. His kid never said it was a girl who was killed, he said it was a "she".

5: The building is abandoned, so the people looking down are ghosts.

6: The girl jumped out the window and killed herself. The parents felt guilty and decided to kill themselves as well.

7: The person followed the steps, but you can't read with you're eyes closed so the person opened them with every step. Only at the last step you can open your eyes. The person will be cursed because the steps weren't followed right.

8: He didn't lock the door but he needed to unlock it. Someone (A ghost?) locked it.

9: He said 8 over and over again. They thought he ment the number but he actually ment ate. They ate the 8th mountain climber.

10: One of the girls was holding hands with a ghost. Remember that there are 3 girls, so how could there are 2 persons who feel relieved being in the middle