Chapter 5: What did you do?!

"They did what?!"

I yelled, I had never heard something so ridiculous and violent. "They're moving in with my other patients?" I questioned to the brown hair girl infront of me. "I-i'm sorry Y/n, but the o-other nurses have been quite shaken up from this incident!" Janet explained "Y-you're the only one who can have some sort of control on these three." I rolled my eyes at this information, watching Freddy and the Ghostface duo bicker in a corner.

"The nurse boy won't be here for long." Freddy yelled already frustrated. "Yes he will! You burnt rat! I think hes taken a liking to us!" Billy argued back staring at him in disbelief, Stu nodding in agreement. " 'think'? You both are pathetic losers. We literally just killed our nurses today, how do you think he'll react?" Freddy laughed crossing his arms.

"H-he'll forgive us! That Danny boy, he killed his guards, and Y/n barely battered an eye." Stu said almost doubting himself. "Well then if he didn't care for that guard, why would he care for you?" Freddy fired. The boys stood lost for words.

"Hey. Guys." I shouted getting their attention. "It's time to go." I personally didn't mind having them with me. It's just that I already have things to do with the other patients, I don't think I can handle three more.

The walk to their rooms was quiet. I was surprise That none of them striked up a conversation. All of them are quite talkative and big trouble makers.

In two hours it would be another break time. That means these three will be outside with Micheal, Hannibal, Jason and Danny. I'm guessing these four don't have the best relationship between this trio right now. I heard Freddy and Jason are already at each others throats. And Billy and Stu last encounter with Danny didn't end well. And Micheal still has a problem with me. Hopefully Hannibal won't be that bad and give me the least trouble. You know what? Maybe I'm just thinking things wrong with what happened today! Maybe they will be as kind as Norman, Brahms and the Sawyer brothers!

"Alrighty. Your rooms" I said looking at the Ghostface duo. "You two will have a split room, theres bars between your rooms so you can see each other. And if you want privacy there is a button for a wall to be created!" I told them excited. This room sounded kinda nice I would want one. The boys rushed inside they seemed to be pleased about it. "Thanks Y/n you're the best!" Running up to me and giving a tight hug. The cell doors closing behind them. After I turned around to get Freddy to his room.

My face turned blank. Seriously? There Freddy was already giving trouble. Freddy was banging on Jason's door, Spilling out curses to mock him. Jason was standing there mad that he couldn't get out and snap Freddy's burnt neck. Now Micheal was wake wondering who made that noise and dared waking him up. Freddy walking over to stick out his middle finger and laugh in his face. Micheal was obviously annoyed, and announced this by banging on his door. A slight knock on the door behind me snapped me out of my trance. "Y-y/n w-wh-ats happ-enning?" Norman questioned, his voice tired telling me he just got up. Great now Freddy's burnt butt is going to wake up the others.

A faint chucking came from behind, and who was it? Hannibal. Obviously enjoying this picture playing infront of him. "Krueger. Why don't you give Y/n dear a break?" Hannibal offered. "No" he said grinning. Walking up to me, but I stood my ground. "Can you not do this today, I don't want to cause a fight." I said nicely trying my best to not slap him. "Krueger!" I yelled "Stop it!" Getting annoyed.

I'm so dead...

He looked real mad. So mad that he stormed off into his room and shut the door. I sighed. Now I know that he won't leave me alone after this night and will try to end me no matter what.

"Y/n. That was quite a show wasn't it now?" Hannibal laughed. "Yeah" I said tired. "Y/n! Are you alright?!" Brahms asked worried. The Sawyer brothers, Jason and Norman nodded wondering the same thing. "Ha, just fine! All of you back to whatever you were doing. I'll see you later." I said walking to check on the Ghost face trio. Peaking through Billy and Stu's shared room they were deep asleep, turning the check on Danny I found the same thing. They're very deep sleepers.

Walking out the cell room, I found two people sitting on a lunch bench. One person had their head down, sleeping, he was wearing a blue hat and had brown short hair which was quite messy. The other person was wearing a mask made out of... wax? He had very long straight black hair. I could tell they were total opposites. The one with mask must be shy and the other confident. Looking on their orange jumpsuits the tags said Bo, for the hat guy. And Vincent for the mask one. They both had matching last names so they had to be related or something similar. Vincent had sculpting tools in his hand, they didn't seem very good for it through. It looked like it would snap apart any minute. They might have gave him not so sharp ones so violence couldn't be used. Getting intrigued I had to come closer.

"Hello?" I whispered trying not to startle Vincent and wake up his brother. But that didn't work. Vincent shoke in his spot. His hands reaching to wake his brother. Vincent gave him a slight tap on the head. Bo's head instantly shot up, his eyes landing on me. I laughed nervously. "Where ya tryna bother my brother?" "No! I was trying too see what was in his hands!" I told him, I was speaking the truth. "So wha? To take it away like the other nurses?" "No-! Wait what? The other nurses did what?" He raised an eye at me. "You don't know? What are ya new or sum?" He asked and backed away from my personal space so I could breathe again. Taking a deep breath I continued. "Yup I am actually. Nice to meet you i'm Y/n L/n, but Y/n is fine." Placing my hand out for him to shake. Vincent shifted a bit closer and looked slightly happy. He shrugged off my jester not caring one bit. "So ya that boy that everyone was talkn' bout. The dancin clown and the ginger doll was yappin bout you, even Vincent" he said rolling his eyes, whispering the last part."Well. we gotta go see ya around." He said walking away Vincent following not far behind. Vincent slowed down to turn and give me a little shy wave.

Turning to start walking again. Until.

-Ringing bell-

What the? Two hours have gone? I spent that much time getting Freddy to behave himself and talk to the brothers?! 'Gosh I need a better sense of time.' I groaned at my thought. Turning to walk to my destination.

Asylum Secrets

Your hanging out with the most chaotic group of seven next. Brahms Norman Thomas and Bubba were the calm before the storm.

Freddy left to go to his room cause he felt bad about the trouble.

Brahms has a doll dressed exactly like you. How did he get the outfit you wonder? He stole it from you. He broke down a small plance in his wall to crawl into.

Pennywise and chucky said they wished you were their nurse instead.

Vincent didn't eat his lunch because of how bad it tasted, as a punishment he had gotten his sculpting tools taken away and when he got it back he tried to stab the nurses with it, so they broke it out of spite.

Vincent was making a sculpting of you, he woke up Bo so he could stall.

Bo felt bad about making a bad impression of himself.

Micheal and Jason are thinking of a plan to kill freddy