CHAPTER 9

Riya entered her room and changed into her night clothes, taking a moment to relax before thinking about her day's events.

She stood out on her balcony, lost in her memories, remembering her time with her family

As she stood there lost in thought, she felt the light breeze blowing on her hair, making it dance like flowing water.

Before she could react, she realised that Kabir was standing there, admiring her beauty in the moonlight.

Kabir slowly placed his hands on her waist, inhaling her scent, as he drew his body closer to hers.

With his hands still on her body, he leaned in closer, staring into her eyes, saying, in a low, tender tone that was filled with love and longing, "I've missed you."

"You have no idea how much I've dreamed about this moment," Riya replied

"You have no idea how much I've dreamed about this moment," Riya replied .

Kabir continued to hold Riya close, his lips now moving from her mouth and her cheeks towards her neck, where he kissed and nibbled on the soft skin with gentle but firm affection.

"I've also missed the way our bodies move together," he whispered into her ear, "the way you fit perfectly against me, and the sensations when we're together...

Riya felt dizzy, overwhelmed with the intensity of his touch and the way he made her body tingle, causing her to tremble in his arms.

As Kabir continued to kiss and nibble on her sensitive neck, Riya's entire body started to shiver in his arms.

She closed her eyes, allowing herself to feel everything that he was doing to her.

"I've also missed how you moan for me," he continued whispering into her ear as he slipped his hands down her body, tracing the curves of her body with his hands, "How your body arches up against mine as I touch you.

Riya couldn't believe how hot and intense the moment got all of a sudden.

The heat and intensity of the moment were starting to get too much to handle as Kabir continued to touch and explore Riya's body.

His hands roamed over her curves, caressing her in the perfect placements and ways to provoke her response.  
Kabir began to kiss and nibble on her neck once more, but this time he also whispered some more into her ear, "I've also missed this - how you respond to my touch, how I can make you moan my name."

As Kabir continued to explore Riya's body, she was completely overwhelmed with pleasure and lust.

Her body shivered and heaved under his touch, her breaths becoming shallower and shorter.

Kabir continued to whisper his love and adoration into her ear, making her squirm and groan under his touch.

After a while, he kissed her firmly on the lips, and they both knew what the next step would be.

The two lovers moved together in unison, and they made their way to bed, their bodies craving one another and their touch, their hands intertwined tightly.

In the morning

The next morning, Riya woke up and found that she was still in Kabir's arms. The couple snuggled close, revelling in the afterglow of their night together.

Riya turned to Kabir and asked him if he was going to go shopping with her.

He replied with a mischievous and teasing look, "Yes, I would never let my most gorgeous wife go shopping on her own."

The couple continued to snuggle for a while, enjoying the warmth and comfort of each other's presence.

Kabir turned to face Riya a little more, and he began gently brushing her hair with his fingers.

He couldn't take his eyes off her, and their gazes met with a soft and tender affection.

The couple was completely lost in their own world, in their own moment, their minds consumed only by the other person and the way each other made them feel.

That is, until they heard a loud knock at the door.

Kabir sat up quickly, his body tense and unsure of what to think.

Riya sat up quickly as well, her face flushed and her heart racing.

They looked at each other, their expressions filled with fear as they considered what to do