A Grumpy beginning

Girl's POV  (Ava)
(It's her first day in high school. She transferred from a different state because of some issues like ragging and bullying. It's the starting of October ,mid of session of school and she's walking upstairs to her class)

Huh I'm so fucking tired of walking...why do they have to keep classes on third floor? Besides I'm so nervous...How will my classmates be? Man...this is so tiring...I'm exhausted mentally and physically...(Suddenly she bumps into a man and ends up on the floor...this man was tall and big...he had a quite handsome face and bright brown eyes with a delicate pair of specs...his hair were black with few strands of white in it giving it a elegant look ...he also had eyebags ...which denoted he hadn't had his sleep for weeks)
"Watch where you're going kid... you can't bump into teachers in school premises...you understand that?" He said with a rough tone...

"U..uh ..y...yeah I'm sorry" I continued while sitting on the floor... He left without a word ...I just kept looking at him go...damn he's really so hot ...
Wait what am I even thinking...he must be married...wait why am I even sitting on the floor... I should get to my class asap...
(She got up and rushed to the class...as she entered she took a deep breath and stepped in ..she saw very few students...like a 9 of them in a class of 30...)

Damn ...the population is weak here ..I guess everyone is doing a tie up...I looked at the empty benches and sat on one of those last ones..

wait why is she looking at me like that...are they already judging me ?..why the hell am I so ugly...shit they must be whispering about how weird I am...did I do something embarrassing...shit shit shit...

(Suddenly a teacher appears in the class with a piece of paper ...)
He announces "does anybody do art here?...we need to paint props...we need helpers .. anyone interested?"
My hand lifted automatically.... "I can do it....I think...." I said ... The sudden regret...its my first day and I'm wasting it already on being some stupid helper...well it's my only way to escape here...I cant stand my classmates...not right now ...I need to go...

(She got up and followed the teacher to art room...as she entered the art room she saw the same teacher which she bumped on earlier....)

OH SHIT ...MY HEART SKIPPED A BEAT ..why is he here ...is he an art teacher....I think I'm already fallen for him...damn...like--

"Hey, I called you 3 times... Are you day dreaming...?" The teacher who brought me there asked in annoyed state ...I nodded in response that I was listening..."Now go and help him paint those canvases " He said and left Art room...only me and that teacher was left behind... What does he mean by HIM?...I don't think I have enough courage to talk to him ...

He calls "oi ...are you here for timepass...grab that green and yellow and come here...bring the brushes too..."
I jumped out my thoughts in reflex and quickly brought the paints and brushes to him...."now paint these sunflowers as I'm doing ...watch and learn" he instructed as I watched him carefully render a sunflower on the canvas....after he was done he handed me the brush and got up to leave the art room ..

***

Yeah I spent the whole day in painting sunflowers cause I was too scared go face my classmates...and nobody even bothered to call me in class back ...this wasn't enough because I even missed my bus ..after school...now I had to wait for my roomie to pick me up....I should probably wait in Art room...

I walked in the art room...there was no one...I stood there for some time ..

Thud!! a Voice comes from the corner of art room...growling sounds from a huge bag in the corner...

Shit...what was that....it's coming from the bag....is there a body in there.....shit....I can hear growls.... Slowly I walked towards the bag to check out...the bag was literally moving ..like fingers trying to poke out of it ...I heard loud footsteps all of the sudden....I stepped back ....it was that handsome teacher (his name is Charles btw)....just entered the art room while I was away from the bag....

"Did you find out....? "He asked in a low voice with heavy breathing....shit he knows ...I should just lie to get Outta here..."Huh? No what are you talking about ...I was going to leave ...I just forgot my stuff... that's why I came here .."...I slowly walked towards the door where he was standing....he suddenly puts the hand in between to block the way ..."you know....don't you?"...he continued....He closed the door of room and as I was about to shout for help he grabbed my mouth and put his hands around my neck with a tight grip to avoid any screams ...he was strong enough...but now I hate him ..."you have made a mistake...."he said ....with one hand on my neck he puts his other hand in his coat and pulls out a knife sharp enough to behead me ...I was scared as fuck....he places it on my neck..."I'm sorry...but you have to die...or else I might get caught..."he said in a sadistic tone....the knife was touching the skin...he was about to slide it through but ...