0.51🦋

Jaleah Sanai Royale 📍Atlanta, GA3 days later4:30 pm

Jaleah Sanai Royale
📍Atlanta, GA
3 days later
4:30 pm

"So you don't want none?" Jaleah asked Italy who sat at the islands watching Jaleah make a smoothie.

"I didn't say that." Italy shook her head as she watched Jaleah put in the strawberry.

"You said you wasn't a big fan of bananas and I'm making a strawberry & banana smoothie." Jaleah told her and Italy shrugged. "Okay.."

She turned the blender on and let it blend for a few then stopped it, pouring some into Italys cup then into two other cups for her brothers.

"Derrick, Dj its ready!" Jaleah called out to them since they were in the living room watching a movie.

She soon heard them come running into the kitchen. She handed them the cups and watched them taste it.

"The fuck is this?" Derrick said his face turning sour. "Taste like shit."

"Straight garbage." Dj agreed.

Jaleahs mouth dropped, "Boy get—

She bucked at them causing both of them to run off, cups still in their hand as they started laughing at her.

"You see how they just played me?" Jaleah looked at Italy who was almost done with her smoothie.

Italy only smiled as Jasmine walked into the kitchen on the phone with Nova.

"Hey, how was your day?" Jasmine asked Jaleah having just came home from school.

"It was good. I caught up on a lot of rest." Jaleah said shrugging.

"Hey Jaleah." She heard nova say from the other end of Jasmines phone.

"Hey." She responded grabbing her phone to see if Jahmir had texted her back.

"But like I was saying, ima take him skating or some shit. His birthday already started off bad cause he had to go to school." Nova told Jasmine who nodded.

"Y'all talking about ant?" Jaleah asked and Jas nodded. "I thought we were throwing him a party."

"We were but we didn't know if it was appropriate since a lot been going on lately." Jasmine said.

"What? No, we're throwing him a party. Don't let my drama ruin his big 18." Jaleah said in confusion. No way was they serious right now.