twenty-eight

𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐋𝐄

DREW STARKEY AND SADIE AMBROSE HAVE BROKEN UP!

Posted August 3, 2020 by Charlotte Eagleston

Rumors have been swirling for the past week about the status of our favorite couple, Drew Starkey and Sadie Ambrose

Rumors have been swirling for the past week about the status of our favorite couple, Drew Starkey and Sadie Ambrose. Fans have been on the edge of their seats, speculating about the pairs relationship.

Their first sighting of the actor and the instagram star was more than a month ago in the streets of Charleston, and it seemed like their relationship was going strong.

Sadie recently addressed the speculation in a recent YouTube video titled "Baking with Sadie," where she revealed, "I have been going through a heartbreak recently and baking has been my safe place."

Despite being spotted together in public less than two weeks ago, and Sadie posting a photo of Starkey on her Instagram story just a week and a half ago with a caption that read "❤️," it seems their relationship has come to an unexpected end.

The burning question on everyone's minds is: who ended the relationship and why? This shocking news has left fans devastated, as they never saw this breakup coming.

Stay tuned for further updates on this story!

OTHER ARTICLES !

WILL CYNTHIA WHITMORE BE RETURNING TO MODELING?

10 TIMES DREW STARKEY STOLE OUR HEARTS

MADELYN CLINE AND CHASE STOKES CUTEST MOMENTS

SADIE AMBROSE DATING HISTORY

IVY HEARST VS. ARABELLA WHITMORE

𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐎𝐍𝐄 new tweet from { user1 }
𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 to view !

alexa💄🌸
@user1
lets be real right now, nobody's shocked about sadie and drew breaking up. especially after jds birthday party where arabella and drew were both there. you cant tell me nothing went down between arabella and drew 😭
11:52 am • august 2, 2020 • twitter for iphone
𝟲𝟱𝟳 𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝟭𝟮,𝟴𝟯𝟴 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲𝘀

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟮 | @user2
i want to say im surprised i was lowkey expecting this

|

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝟯 | @user3
THANK YOU. the timing makes sense. at jds birthday party drew probably crossed paths with arabella, and bam, suddenly him and sadie split?? yeah...