The male lead won't fall as low as to throw food on enemies, right?

Wrong.

It's like it happens in slow motion, i see Caden lift his arm holding the tray high over Wilde's head and my body acts before i can think, slamming my forearm against the tray, making the tray fall to the floor with a loud bang! Tears fill my eyes and threaten to fall due to the pain from the collision of my arm against the edge of the tray.

Caden looks shocked, as if he never expected his most loyal bitch to act against him. And i am filled at rage at his stupidity. Is this how a dignified male lead is supposed to act? Are we all hitting low? If thats the case then...i take my own food plate and slam it against the male lead's chest, making him stumble back and almost fall to the floor.

I can't help the smirk that spreads on my face. So satisfying ah!

After the delightful sound of the tray crashing the floor, there's a second of silence, before several pupils stand up and run towards Caden. What is he? The only doctor at the world's end?  Cause why else are people screaming and running around like they have lost all their hope?

I see rage filled menacing eyes fall on the Wilde and my own body. So terrifying! Keep looking at me like that and I'll scoop out all your eyes!

Should i take Wilde and try to make a run for it? Very practical considering how i will probably get beaten up soon if i keep standing here doing nothing.

But how long will i keep running for...it doesn't make sense considering the long term plans i have involving the main leads.

"Faye! What do you think you're doing? Taking the side of a bastard child? He's a whoreson! Stop walking this path of no return!" I hear a nameless NPC say, her spit flying everywhere. Jeee aren't you at a rich school? Why are you not 'well groomed'? I'll leave bad reviews about this place!

"He's a whoreson? You're blaming him for something he couldn't control, but what about you and your 1500s fashion? You had all the control you could have and still end up looking like a baboon in a bustle dress with your 5 bucks BBL," i say gesturing her butt that was protruding comically from the back, on it's way to reach the other side of the world.

The students around us look angry and impressed at the same time, angry cause i insulted one of their own, impressed cause they think they're looking at someone who's gonna end up on the guillotine soon but still dares to curse at the king.

I don't give them a chance to execute me.

I take out the original's phone and start livestreaming, explaining my nonexistent viewers about all that just happened before aiming the camera to the students surrounding Caden, Wilde and me, who looked ready to start mob lynching. The original didn't have all that many followers, but i just wanted to use the camera to intimidate people, hoping to the Gods that existed in this world to not let me end up in the hospital in a matchbox.

And the effect is almost immediate. People start backing away from the camera, hiding behind each other like the camera is a laser gun. These NPCs look kinda adorable shuffling around with guilty looks.

I admit I've been a bit reckless. I normally am not like this so i am a little confused why i am so impulsive ever since i stepped into this world...or did it start when i saw the villain sama? Either ways...at this point everything is a mess and i am very annoyed.

Right as i end the livestream, the bell rings, signifying the end of the lunch. Finally!

I grab Wilde's hand and drag him from his seat...finding it interesting that he kept eating his food calmly amidst all this drama...and past the male lead who is still standing in disarray and confusion leaning against...ooh? When did the female lead enter the chaos?

But again, this must be that legendary butterfly effect. Ooh then does that mean i am a main character too now? And that there's readers reading all this? Should i break the 4th wall and jump out? Hahaha i am so funny ah!

We reach the back of the school, me dragging along Wilde with me.

"You're probably not hungry, seeing as how you finished all your food whilst i was fighting to save our skins," i say looking back at Wilde, who has one of his hands in his pocket, as if he is taking a leisurely stroll along the park.

"I never asked you to throw away the food 'I' stacked up for you," he says with a carefree look, but the way he stresses on 'I' makes me wonder if he is actually mad i decided to throw away the food that he specially got for me. If so then he is the stingiest person i know so far.

He is a little tsun tsun, isn't he? Crazy dog.

"Hoist me up," i say, standing next to the wall that separates me from good food ah! I am still hungry!

Seeing him still standing like a statue, i push me to lean against the wall and start climbing him from the back like a ladder. Does this count as bullying? Probably not right? Yep. I saved him so this would be considered 'aiding your saviour' moment ah! Atleast i am considerate enough to take my shoes off before stepping on him. I am so kind ah! This is why people keep wanting to take advantage of me! Like the system! It's been so quiet because it wants to throw a tantrum at me. I know i said to not talk to me for 3 days but shouldn't it apologize first for acting like a loan shark with me? Forget it. Let it act however it wants. See if i care ah!

I sit on the wall with one leg dangling on each side and extend my arm for the villain sama. He just raises an eyebrow at me which says 'do you think i am at your level?' and climbs up in one swoop, before smoothly jumping down.

"Wow ah!" I say clapping excitedly for the villain sama. Did my display of strength make him change tactics and now he's revealing his real power? Or is it just in front of me? Guess we'll find out soon.

"Now catch me!" I state before jumping on the villain sama.

I expect us to fall on the ground with how heavy i am, but the villain sama just keeps standing where he was even after a 50 something kg of flesh throws itself on him.

Wow! So handsome.

"Are you just going to keep sitting in my arms?" Wilde says, despite having no intention to remove his own arms from around my lower waist.

I nod like a chicken, "yes ahh! You're so handsome! I don't wanna separate from you ever!"

He looks amusedly at my antics, and then says, "your pink panties are very cute. I didnt know that was your type, Miss Lozero. You look so fierce...but it seems you're not all that fierce from the 'inside'."

I try to stop my face from becoming red like a ripe tomato and hold back from hiding my head in a hole like an ostrich. You are only embarrassed if the other person thinks you're embarrassed. Can't give him the satisfaction of teasing me!

I lean in closer to his face, so close that our noses are touching together, my arms still wrapped around his neck and whisper softly, "do you like it? I wore it especially for you." I finish with a wink and watch fascinatedly as his ears go red.

I win! Heheheheheheheh