Chapter 9:Unexpected Visit

(Note: TYSM for the idea to Aoli3lovesyou for da idea hehehehe I have no ideas dud)

Dogday's Pov

I woke up, normally, with catnap with me, In my chest, in catnap's bed.
I petted he's head, in the second I did, he started to purr.
Sometimes I ask myself, how a cutie like him is my boyfriend?!
I don't know, but what I know, is that we are happy to have each other.
I approached to he's ear, and whispered to him
Dogday:Wake up~
He partially opened he's eyes, and glanced at me with a "five minutes more" smile, and I shook my head.
Dogday:Nope! We aren't staying all day like this! Even if I would like to...
Then we heard some steps in the door, and then, the door was opened, it was Otto, with he's normal annoyed face, why? I dont know, he always seems annoyed, or he's inexpressive, angry, or giving death stares to anything, I don't know why...
Otto:Oh, you two are awake.
He said in a annoyed tone
Otto:Come downstairs, I made breakfast, plus, a letter came fo' you, Dogday.
A letter? What? Nobody messages me by letters, they do by WhatsApp... But anyways...

I got up from the bed, and forced catnap to do so.
Then we went downstairs with Otto, who instead of sitting with us in the table, he eated in the couch, while reading a book.

I couldn't see what book he was reading, it was something of... Mein Kampf? Or something like that? What? (if yk yk)

Well, we eated calmly, and then, I opened the letter, and readed it.

"Hello Dogday! Long time no see, yeah? Well, Im just texting you, to say, that, I'll go to visit ya! I haven't did in a long time! I hope you are really ok, cuz I am!
The only thing is that... Ummm... Mom is coming with me... Yeah, disgusting, but she said many times that she wanted to see how are you too... So... Let me tell you, have everything prepared, you don't want to disappoint her!
Your dearest sister,
DayLight"

Dogday:

WHAT?! MY SISTERS COMING TO VISIT ME?! WITH MY MOM?! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!
My expression was completely shocked, and scared, Catnap, and even Otto seemed worried, I mean... Otto didn't express it, but he was looking at me paying attention, I noticed that it was a worried look, so I looked to the two of them, and showed them the letter.
Catnap:WHAT?!
Otto:Interesting...
Catnap surprised, and Otto said with a interested tone
Catnap:Well... Surely your mother is as nice as you! Thats why you are like this, yeah? True?!
Catnap said, chuckling nervously, and I glanced at him, and shook my head, in disagreement
Catnap:WHAT?!
Dogday:MY MOM IS AS STRICT AS SHIT DUDE!
I said, and then walked in circles in the room, whispering "fuck" to myself
Dogday:Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck...
then catnap approached me, and gave me a kiss in the cheek, and looked at me with a little smile
Catnap:Don't worry honey, it's not the worst thing that can happen, right?
He said, and I nodded, now more calmed, and I gave him a kiss in the cheek.
Dogday:You're right kit, it's not THAAAAAT bad... I think...
I smiled, and then hugged catnap, and kissed him in the lips, and he kissed back

We would escalate the kiss, but with Otto there, watching us with a inexpressive expression, but with a raised eyebrow (Otto:🤨🏳️‍🌈), we pulled back, and then Otto let a small "Aww", and continued reading.
Catnap:Well, we should go to your house, and prepare it for the visit!
Dogday:Yeah...
Then I thought, my mother and my sister don't know who even is catnap, so they couldn't just let the letter there, or the mail man wouldn't let the letter in catnap's door, they would let it in my door, and we are in catnap's house.
I looked at Otto a bit annoyed
Dogday:Otto?!
Otto didn't even looked at me, and just continued reading, but he let a "hm?" In answer, like not paying attention.
I was angry by... This, and approached to the couch, where he was, and grab he's book from he's hand, In the moment i did, he got up, and death stared me, clearly angry.
Otto:WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT?!
he yelled, in a really exaggerated and annoyed tone, I felt intimidated
Otto:YOU CANT GRAB MY BOOK! ITS PERSONAL! AND, IF YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I HAVE YOUR LITTLE FUCKING LETTER, I WAS WALKING IN THE FUCKING NEIGHBOURHOOD, AND FOUND IT IN YOUR DOOR! WHAT DO YOU THOUGHT I WAS DOING?! HUH?!
He yelled even louder, I was freezed, I didn't know what to do, even catnap was freezed
Otto:SO GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING BOOK! OR ELSE...