prologue

------------

The McCall pack wasn't the same since that night.

Ever since Brooklyn Stilinski a important member of there pack left town because of the argument with her father all because he couldn't deal with the fact that he's daughter is bisexual.

Brooklyn Stilinski left town and moved in with her and Stiles cousin Shaggy Rogers from there mother's side. So hasn't been back in years and hasn't gotten in contact with any of the pack members.

Stiles Stilinski was furious especially when he heard about what their dad had done and he decided to take up hunter training with Allison and Chris Argent and he left with them to travel to Paris for a few months for their graduation year.

The rest of the Pack had different plans. Scott McCall and the rest of the McCall pack have dealt with all manner of trauma and struggles, fighting battles against assassins, Hunters, a Darach, an Alpha Pack, Oni demons, a Nogitsune, Chimeras, Dread Doctors, and Ghost Riders among many other foes, events that frequently caused them harm and/or death.

The pack was all in their graduation year but Stiles, Allison and Chris were still in Paris for their training. The pack was all healing in their own ways from Brooklyn's disappearance from Beacon Hills. The pack slowly healed from her disappearance.

The pack all had different plans going on for the day.

Suddenly a light appeared in front of them when they were all taken back in surprise. They tried to go back without any success.

They soon got to the location which happened to be a movie theater weirdly enough. A few others appeared in the room with them a few seconds later.

"How did we get here?" Isaac asked curiously.

"Why are we here?" Scott asked in confusion.

"How dare beings us here?!" Peter asked looking very angry.

"Why are they here?" Stiles asked rudely talking about his father.

"Like anybody would wanna be anywhere near you." Noah scoffs unimpressed.

"You shut up." Chris snaps at him.

As Noah glared at them in anger while Stiles followed his lead.

A voice suddenly spoke up tired of Noah already and it hasn't even been a minute.

"Shut up already, if you guys would like to fight the two be my guests I won't stop you. Besides I brought you all here for a certain reason, you're all going to be watching the life of Brooklyn Stilinski's new life in a new community." The beautiful brunette tells them.

Everybody looks at the beautiful teen girl in surprise and shock.

"Lies." Noah scoffs thinking that this was all jokes.

"She's okay?" Derek asked with disbelief.

"My sister is alright ?" Stiles asked with wonder as his father glared at him.

"It's all lies and she's dead." Noah
scoffs.

"I'm tired of listening to you, shut up already. Let's get on with the show already. Oh and if you say anything bad about Brooklyn I'll end you." The brunette threatened. "You'll all be watching her journey from the beginning to the end. Go ahead and sit down anything that you guys will need will appear."

Elizabeth sets down with the rest of the group.