Glimpses 77♥️{an unexpected moment)

Hello makkalea....🥰

Sorry sorry sorry for late updates veno nu pannale

Storykkulle polam

Before that....Sivu yen  avare disturb pannaathe nu ellam abhikitte sonnen nu ungalkk purinjich nu nambren
Sivu first night costume lu varumpoth ashwin oru uruttu nadathi irunthich athnaale tha athode result tha😀

Story is here🎟️

In screan , sivu eating pastha by using a spoon 🥄
Ashwin sits near her. He is busy in reading script She is continuing eating and enjoying its taste by wipe the full pasta in the spoon. After that she take another spoon of pasta to eat.Suddenly ashwin holds her palm and drives the spoon to his mouth. And eat the spoon of pastha and lick like sivu😉. Sivaangi and Abhi two are in shock. sivu noted it. She looks him who enjoying the taste .... Sivu looks him unbelievably..... (introvert gentleman ashwin kumar ipd pandrath sivu ethirppaakkale )..ashwin onnumea pannaatha mari onnumea theriyatha maari sivuve paatha... then raise his eyebrows as asking 'what'. She jerked and nodded as ' nothing'

Ashwin: saapdu🙂

Sivu eat again like a baby which obay parent's order. Her face was that much innocent.

Ashwin turn and smile ( which hides a naughtiness 😉)
Fortunately or unfortunately his that naughty smile expression very much clear in camera....

Ashwin turn and smile ( which hides a naughtiness 😉)Fortunately or unfortunately his that naughty smile expression very much clear in camera

Sivu looks ashwin but, ashwin pacha pulla maari screen mattum paath ukkaanthitta😂. Sivu waits for his look but, he didn't.😅 she looks back with remain a doubt.

On screen

Ashwin and sivaangi near a bed . She lying on bed. Not fully, upper body not on bed. Raise from bed lower part lying. Ashwin speaks to GVM sir about the shot shooted done just before.

Abhi: enna siva, enna yoga pandriya😅( just kidding)

Sivaangi looks him with a laughter. Abhi focusing her but, ashwin unexpectedly fall to her.😇😌

In sudden happening sivu closed her eyes tightly. There is only a small gape in between their faces. His both hands are in both sides.

Ashwin's face imitates sivu's expression.when his eyes capture her face deeply .

Sivu still closed her eyes tightly. Others are shocked.Like ashaangi they also didn't expect this.

Sivu slowly opened her eyelids. And find ashwin on top of her 😌☺️ who sighting her deeply and closely.
They both lost in each other eyes and the intimacy for seconds.

Other crue members are watching them...🙄

Their mv: ennada nadakkth ingea

Some sound fell in to his ear and he jerked. Ashwin Seekro ezhunthirch ninnen... both souls are in a awkward state. " sorry, slip aayitte " he said to her and leave the place with in seconds .