21. Toxic

+Melantha Collins+

I flicked through the channels.

Nothing good was on.

I looked at the clock and laughed.

Sure I might've overreacted to the joke but I refuse to get played.

But I didn't expect the tantrum to last 5 hours, still counting.

I made sure he was safe often.

He didn't go back to their house. He just drove along highways way faster than he should. But that wasn't my business.

-

A knock on my locked door.

I smiled.

I stood, peeping through the peephole to ensure it was him before I unlocked the door.

I backed up as he came inside, shutting the door behind him before dropping to his knees as wrapping his arms around my waist, his head on my stomach as he held onto me.

"Please don't make me sleep without you." He murmured, hoarse.

I pet his soft hair, raking my fingers through it.

"You can sleep beside me."

"I want to hold you."

"You are now." I smiled.

"Please stop." He pressed his face into my stomach.

"I'm not doing anything."

"You're torturing me."

"Zayan-"

"I'll do anything you want, I just want you. I only want you. I'll only ever want you, Mel. It can never be anyone else."

I hummed.

He sat on his own heels as his face was lined up with my groin.

He grabbed my hips, leaning forward.

I chuckled, "relax." I moved back.

His eyes moved up to mine.

"How long?"

"Hm?" I frowned.

"How long does this stupid punishment need to be for you to understand I would never lay hands on anyone else?" He asked.

I shrugged.

"I'll marry you. Be a willing captive. I literally have nothing in life I want more than you."

I liked how he spoke to me.

I ran my fingers through his hair.

"Yeah?"

"Yes."

I turned, opening the package that arrived on my from step and he didn't move from his knelt position.

I smiled, tossing it to him. He opened the "I love my girlfriend" shirt.

"Wear that on your tour at least twice." I said.

"Easy." He nodded.

I smiled, removing my clothes in front of him.

He gaped at my bare body like it was the first time he'd ever seen it.

"Mel- please let me touch you." He looked at me with desperate eyes.

I tossed my clothes at him.

Then I waited, observing as he held them in his hands.

His eyes moved to my thighs, my cunt, over my breasts and face.

I nodded, encouraging whatever he thought I wanted.

I watched as his hips rolled slightly, his hand moving to palm himself.

I chewed my cheek, my core aching, my pussy throbbing.

He picked through the clothing, grabbing my underwear and lifting it to his nose.

There was no embarrassment. No shyness.

He was very open with his need for me.

I watched as he shut his eyes, moaning as he tried to gain friction through his pants.

"Good boy." I hummed, watching him.

I touched myself slowly, discreet, enough to give myself some sort of attention without disrupting his focus.

His eyes opened and shot to the hand on myself.

His lip curled, as if upset I was touching myself.

"Is there an issue?"

He glared at me.

I smiled.

"Jealous of my own movements hm?" I asked.

I lifted my hand to my mouth, sucking my first two fingers into my mouth as he watched.

I let them fill me, not in any way he could, but it was enough.

His face was red, eyes glossy with silent rage.

I moaned, my other hand clutching the edge of the island.

I laughed, walking toward him before squatting down in front of him, letting my fingers move into his mouth.

His eyes rolled back as he moaned.

He devoured the taste of me off my fingers.

"Don't touch me." I whispered.

I leaned forward, gently using my tongue to caress his lips.

He inhaled, holding his breath until my lips closed around his.

He leaned forward, kissing me with what he had, one of my hands holding his jaw as the other was in his hair.

I moaned, his tongue soft and lips perfect.

"Mel I need you-" he whimpered, making me groan with how sexy he sounded.

"So needy, my love." I sighed.

"I fucking can't- I need you. Not even for my own pleasure. I just need to feel you. You have to do nothing for me, I just want to have you and feel you and taste you." His hands moved toward my thighs but I palmed him through his pants and he shuddered.

I grabbed my underwear from his hands and pressed it to his face.

His eyes were pleading.

I kept a small motion, edging him, watching him writhe as small sounds left him.

I shoved them into his mouth and got on my own knees, just feeling him through his jeans as I leaned forward, kissing the side of his throat.

He moaned and I smiled, licking up the side, careful as I went over my tattooed name still healing.

I dragged my tongue along his jawline, over his lips, kissing his cheek before kissing his throat once more, listening to his breathing falter. I laughed as he came, trying to hide the fact.

"So easy." I bit his earlobe.

His breaths were shaky as I backed up, his eyes watery.

Resentment was clear in them, but what was he going to do?

"Go clean yourself up, sweetheart." I kissed his cheek.