0️⃣ 4️⃣

Her cribDetroit MI

Her crib
Detroit MI

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was eating dinner when I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to see Skilla. "Nigga you can't just pull up to my crib," I laughed, hugging him. "You know you wanna see this face," he said, kissing my head. I changed my heart after he pulled up on me a few days ago. I'm going to take him seriously. "We are going to my hood to shoot a video, then you gonna come to a concert with me," he said. "How do you know I wanna go," I said. Now I listen to damn there all Detroit music. "Can you come, please?" he said, grabbing my hands. "Yeah, I will go, tre," I smiled. He started dancing. I had to smile.

"Well, let's go," he said. "Hold on, my brother here," I said. "He has grown, ain't he?" he asked. "No, he's sixteen," I said. "Tell his ass to come with," Tre said. "Ight," I said, running upstairs to go get Koda. "Aye, we are going out with Skilla and his people. It could get your mind off of that boy," I said. "Sure," he said, grabbing his book bag, which he had carried everywhere. He and that boy argued, and now he is sad. "Hey, this is my brother Na'Koda," I said. "What's the deal, bro," Trevon said, dapping my brother up. "Nun much," he said. "Got to an argument with your love," Trevon said.

"How you know?" Koda asked. "Cause I look the same way after you dumbass sister kept laughing. I'm my fucking face," Skilla said, making me playfully push him. "Well, yeah, but it's a dude," my brother said. "Oh shit, you gay," Trevon said, making me look at him. "No bisexual," Koda said. "My nigga Tony can help you. He gay tho," Trevon said. "You got gay friends," I asked. "Yeah, 'cause he keeps that shit to himself. Like, he doesn't be trying to turn a nigga out, plus he is my cousin, and he came out to the gang about two years ago. He was scared, but we honestly didn't care 'cause we had been around him for so long, and he the reason the gang ain't homophobic frfr," Skilla said.

"Damn," Koda said. "Well, let's go," I said. We got in the car. Skilla went live. "Yall look at my baby mama. She so sexy," Skilla said, turning the phone to me. "You're so damn annoying," I laughed. "You make music. Let me hear sum," Skilla said. "I did blick block with Nikki, shake it with Kay Flock, Plan B, and Tomorrow 2 with Glo," I told cause everyone in life knows who I am. "Ight I'm gonna play plan b," Skilla said. I sang every fucking lyric cause it's my fuckin song bitch.

When we pulled up to the hood, sada was out there. "Gang, this my bm De'Yomi and her brother Na'Koda," Skilla said. "Hella, Yeah, I know her. I am listening to her music. And that lil nigha going viral for fucking his ex-brother," sada laughed. "Damn, why do you do that girl like that," some dud said. "Cause she pissed me off," Koda said. I smacked him on the side. "This lil nigga funny," sada said. "Sada, let's film nigga" the cameraman said. My brother went and talked to that nigga Tony.

I sat on the porch with Skilla. "So these my people," Skilla said. "All my people in New York. I don't fjck with my mom's side. All people from Texas," I said. "Why not?" one of the homies asked. "Cause my mom started doing drugs cause my dad didn't want her ass. So, I only saw my dad when he traveled here to see me. Her family didn't help her at all when she was at her lowest. I did all the work. Then when my mom died and overdosed, they wanted shit out of her will cause she was stacked with cash. I wouldn't give them shit, so they don't like me, and I don't like them," I said.