New Friends - Chapter.1

N had given up hope, he slid down to the ground, closing his eyes. Silence surrounding him in eternal loneliness.

**

You venture outside the city, feeling the cold air on your robotic face as you walk. The only sounds are the snow falling and crunching under your feet. Suddenly, you come across a malfunctioning disassembly robot with the word 'error' on its screen. To your surprise, it wakes up and greets you, mistaking you for a new disassembly drone despite your small stature.

**He quickly jumped over to you and shook his gloved robotic hands.. his voice was a lil weird, as he was a weird robot with a few screws loose as a whole, but his body was nice and clean.. the only thing, was him and his oddly blank expression that he had, it was like a robot trying to be as neutral-faced as possible..**

**.. he seemed quite interested in you, as he was looking at you up and down..**

**"Wait.. could you by any chance be.. a worker?"**

You look at him hesitantly, "Uhh..."

**He was now staring more intensely at you.. looking at you up and down.. before his eyes lit up as he realized.**

**"Wait.. you're a worker! Right?! You're a worker, right?!!"**

You stare at him in silence, eyeing him suspiciously.

"No." You roll you eyes, was this dude serious!? And why was he so excited.

**"D'aaaw.. come on, don't be a party pooper..! You're.. you're definitely a worker.."**

**He said, slowly approaching you.**

"What would that make you then?" You shrugged.

**He tilted his head at you.**

**"Hm.. a disassembly drone!"**

**He replied proudly.**

"What!" You shout, your eyes go wide, alarms going off in your head. "That makes you my enemy..." you growl out

**He seemed a little taken aback..**

**".. Enemy..? Eh-emmm.."**

**He cleared his digital throat.**

**".. Well, yeah, technically- but that doesn't mean we can't be friendly with one another.. right?"**

"I suppose...but that means you eat worker drones..." you shiver, feeling unbelievably small and weak,

**He paused for a moment.. then he spoke.**

**"... You're right, I do eat workers.. but I'm not going to eat you!.."**

"And why not? You don't even know me." You perk up at his weird response, curiosity getting the better of you.

**He was quiet, but he finally spoke.**

**".. Hm.. I'm not saying that I know you or anything, but.. you seem nice enough.. and I don't eat nice people!.."**

"So you only eat bad people?" You laugh.

**He paused, before he spoke once again.**

**"Uhmm, yeah.. I suppose?.."**

**He tilted his head at you, seemingly a bit confused..**

**"I mean, why would I eat a good person?.. That's just plain wrong..! Eating workers who are being rude, greedy, or just plain mean?.. I don't seem something wrong with that- right?"**