it would be u 2

Leafs of the tree started to fall ....it got dry ...and finally it will die ...and here our kook still waiting for him... counting days and nights ....

And that was a pleasant night kook after taking her dinner sat near the water pool inside the lotus cove which had an open roof at the top ...while moon rays entering in the cove making a beautiful scenery....the reflection of moon in the pool was radiant....

Kook was having some tae while sitting on the small chair near by staring at the reflection of moon in the pool drowning herself in the thought s ....

No one knows about their marriage they half comitted as tae didn't Mark nor proved that kook belongs to him ... officially

Tho they didn't prove it nor mark it the love says it all her lips still feel the kiss and her heart still beats fast for him craves for his love and appearance...

Slowing she leaned her head on the pools edge and fell asleep... dusk went dwan came ....

She heard the news that the warriors who went to the battlefield have returned...

She was so excited her heart was filled with cherry blossoms and she was so happy .....she dressed ...in red ....

To welcome him with love

To welcome him with love ...and care shower him with bliss...warm him in her embrace

She went to the medical camps near the river ...were they were being treated ....they were shocked to see her in red  dress ...
Her eyes were longing for him she waited for him to appear ...

Everyone present over there undertood that kook was looking for her lover but non of them knew who he was ..there were many other young ladies looking for there men too ...
She approached  the person near her and asked him about tae

Kook : umm...childe did u see taehyung?

??: ..am sorry miss ...he...

Kook : w-what ...ha-happened to him

??: he ....fell...off a cliff ...we all searched for him but...were couldn't find him ...it's been many days already he ..must have ...di-died

Kook : w..wha...

Ground shattered....kook fell down unconscious....few men held her ...
She was in complete shock she couldn't digest it ....

And after 4 hours she woke up .... realising it's the same ...not a night marw or something she couldn't believe it finally she let a sob out of her parted lips calling her loves name with a great sarrow in her heart eyes shed crystal like drops ..

Hands have become cold ...her brother held her stable as she couldn't even sit her head was spinning and she calling his name ...

Kooks bro : sister ....pls have control don't cry pls it breaks my heart to see u like this ....u shall be proud instead of crying like this he died with a great fame ...named as a great warrior what not u shall be proud